Hacking WiinUPro - Pro Controller to PC Gamepad

habanerochilly

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can i make the analog sticks work like they are meant to be and not as simple buttons?

my dolphin doesnt see the bluetooth device and just uses the keyboard instead...
can i make them work like a normal game pad?
i actually have one (and one button isnt working well...) so can i emulate the wii u pro controller as the usb controller?
didnt work out when i tried it...

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I got everything working finally.

it was a .net error caused by the AllInOne .Net 1 - 4 installer I had used. Just a little piece of advice to win XP users when installing .net don't use an all in one installer as it will not let vjoy start up

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I can get vjoy to open and wiinupro but it doesn't pick up my wiimote.
Do I absolutely need the Toshiba bt stack? For non-motion+ or motion+ wiimotes ? I don't have a WiiU.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can i make the analog sticks work like they are meant to be and not as simple buttons?

my dolphin doesnt see the bluetooth device and just uses the keyboard instead...
can i make them work like a normal game pad?
i actually have one (and one button isnt working well...) so can i emulate the wii u pro controller as the usb controller?
didnt work out when i tried it...
Dolphin has wiimote support natively without installing the Toshiba bt stack no WiiU controller support though

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this, my only issue is when I try to map buttons and axis and POV hat look like this:
0d96f1faa8.png

But on the program the sticks move and all of the checkboxes on the left react normally.

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats why i asked if the wiiu pro controller can work with dolphin with normal analog joysticks (and not as keybord buttons)

You'll have to use vJoy in order to get analog joysticks.

I got this, my only issue is when I try to map buttons and axis and POV hat look like this:
0d96f1faa8.png

But on the program the sticks move and all of the checkboxes on the left react normally.

Try configuring a different vJoy device, for some reason device 1 and some random ones don't work properly.

del_delly

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I finally got to a friends house, so I got my controller synced with a Wii U once. Played a lot of Mario Kart, and its a very good controller.

But: It still can't be synced. I assume the program will work, eventually, right? I want to play on PC with it. :/

Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-UC
Service name: Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-TR
Auto disconnect on starting 7.1 and earlier, and crash if reconnected while program open
WiiUProControllerWin also claims "No HID found" or whatever

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think at some point this will be far along enough that it's plug and play?

Because as it stands this ain't easy.

I plan on working on a driver for it. I just need to find the time to do the research. I will most likely release the final version before that.

I finally got to a friends house, so I got my controller synced with a Wii U once. Played a lot of Mario Kart, and its a very good controller.

But: It still can't be synced. I assume the program will work, eventually, right? I want to play on PC with it. :/

Hmm.. You are using the Toshiba Bluetooth to connect it? Because you can have both the Windows BT Stack and the Toshiba one at the same time and swap between the two. You can tell which one is active because the tray icons look different, as the Toshiba one has a lighter blue and the BT icon looks more like two diamonds than a B. Not sure what else could have gone wrong.

And yes, the program will crash if you connect while it's open since it's not expecting that. And if it must be connected before the program is running to use it. The final won't do that of course (ideally).

del_delly

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm.. You are using the Toshiba Bluetooth to connect it?

Yes

Unrelated question:
I am wondering if its possible to change the libary to select a HID device, instead of hoping the one thats there works.
Since I assume the library is what dictates what can be connected.

erich584

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new here but have noticed a weird bug when using your program, every time a press a button it double taps instead of a single command, for example I set button B to type out B, and instead of one "b" it buts out "bb". This bug has affected my game play because some games require precise one taps or it wont work.
Edit: I had some other wall of text posted here but I found a diffrent method for solving my problem that works way better. It was connection problems, but I got it working using Wiipair and the default bluetooth stack.

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... I found a diffrent method for solving my problem that works way better. It was connection problems, but I got it working using Wiipair and the default bluetooth stack.

Was this for a Wiimote or Pro Controller?

Edit: I can change the LEDs of mine with WiimoteMT Example, and rumble. But I can't use WiinUPro to connect it.
I still want to know how to diagnose this. Inb4 "did you install Toshiba stack?"

Change the LEDs on your pro controller? At what point is your pro controller loosing connection, soon after it's been connected or when opening WiinUPro?

del_delly

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
"Change the LEDs on your pro controller?" Just saying Wiipair interacts with my controller. Sure the "buttons pressed" doesn't work at all, but LEDs and rumble reacts.

At what point is your pro controller loosing connection, soon after it's been connected or when opening WiinUPro?
1. Connect it in Toshiba bluetooth and sync button
2. Keeps on flashing
3. Starting WiinUPro
4. Controller disconnects, and the config screen is blank
5. Complains about no HID devices when shut down

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...