Hacking WiiFlow Running a game takes me back to the vWii Menu

Pransaculass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiFlow runs, it detects my USB drive, it sees the games and even plays the game channel preview. But when I press play it black screens for a few seconds but then takes me back to the vWii Menu. d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vwii is installed to base 56 slot 249 and d2x-v10-beta52-vwii is installed to base 57 slot 250. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any more need for tinkering. I'm 100% sure that the game and console are both the same region, which is PAL (AUS). I'm not using a forwarder. I tried USB Loader GX and it didn't recognise the USB drive at all. I tried formatting to both Fat32 and NTFS with no different results. I just don't know what to do to fix it. I'm so close to being able to load game backups, I really just want to finish Metroid Prime 3 Corruption because my own disc has a read problem whenever I try to go to the GFS Valhalla (great big ugly ring scratch from when my original wii was kicked over while it was playing, rest in spaghetti, never forghetti...)

Any advice? Even if I have to completely rehack vWii. I actually don't know how to reset it (I did a NAND dump but don't know what to do with it) so if it comes to it then could someone give a link to a good guide?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.