OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all i turned my wii on this morning and it booted into preloader 0.30
witch was strange because its set to boot to bootmii then i usually press reset then i boot int0 the wii system menu

but this morning it booted into preloader so i selected system menu
and i got a scrambled msg saying the system files are curupted

i can get into homebrew if thats any help

iv restored my nand but its still the same

it was working fine the last time i played on it

thanks

dave

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run sysCheck and paste the results here, but it is likely that reinstalling your system menu and your system menu IOS will fix your problem. You can then reinstall the latest version of Priiloader.

ravindave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lacius said:
Run sysCheck and paste the results here, but it is likely that reinstalling your system menu and your system menu IOS will fix your problem. You can then reinstall the latest version of Priiloader.

thanks for the reply iv done a sys check but i got an error failed to get the stored tmd IOS57

and wer can i getthe download for the system menu?(4.2 pal)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use ModMii to download the files you need or follow this guide to reinstall all your relevant IOS files and system menu.

Edit: It might be in your best interest to use the ModMii Wizard to reinstall all of your IOS files.

ravindave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lacius said:
You can use ModMii to download the files you need or follow this guide to reinstall all your relevant IOS files and system menu.

Edit: It might be in your best interest to use the ModMii Wizard to reinstall all of your IOS files.

thanks for your help im gona use modmii but whay ios do i need to reinstall?

edit: do i9 download all the non fakesigned i0s/mios all your help is apreciated

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In ModMii, choose the first option (W - ModMii Wizard), tell it your Wii is not a virgin, tell it you are currently on O - Other (this is a lie, but do it anyway), tell it your region, choose 4.1, choose whatever channels you think might need to be installed/updated, choose N - No when it wants you to download more stuff, confirm, and download.

ravindave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lacius said:
In ModMii, choose the first option (W - ModMii Wizard), tell it your Wii is not a virgin, tell it you are currently on O - Other (this is a lie, but do it anyway), tell it your region, choose 4.1, choose whatever channels you think might need to be installed/updated, choose N - No when it wants you to download more stuff, confirm, and download.

Thanks for the info

ill give this a go will i loose my boot mii as boot 2 homebrew wii flow etc?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ravindave said:
you said tell it your region, choose 4.1, but im on 4.2 does that matter
You can tell it to do 4.2 if you want, but it does not matter. 4.1 is recommended because 4.2 and 4.3 add no new functionality. The latest IOS files from 4.3 are being installed no matter what you choose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER