Homebrew Wii U freezes on a black screen after trying to open Aroma through the Health and Safety App.

SeanHBR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the step in the process of setting up aroma where after installing the payloader you have to press A to launch the aroma environment via the Health and Safety app. However, every time I try to open the health and safety app, it freezes on a black screen while loading music plays indefinitely. Any tips on fixing this?

piete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm at the step in the process of setting up aroma where after installing the payloader you have to press A to launch the aroma environment via the Health and Safety app. However, every time I try to open the health and safety app, it freezes on a black screen while loading music plays indefinitely. Any tips on fixing this?
Same problem here. Got the setup working but Health&Safety freezes now. Tried to open it from Tiramisu and got the message:

Code:
Don't run the EnvironmentLoader twice.

If you want to open the Homebrew Launcher, launch the Mii Maker
instead.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same problem here.
Op's issue is for Aroma, he could try reseating the sd card or a different one. For you though, if you have Tiramisu already just put Aroma on the sd card, reboot the console and hole start to select Aroma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol