Hacking Wii u wifi signal detected maybe possible to use it for something? ~ need help

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will probably be nothing.

(Although can someone tell me whether the GamePad uses Bluetooth to connect to the Wii U?)
It's done through Bluetooth. Seeing as the pro controller connects to the wii u via Bluetooth. All you need is a Bluetooth USB that's capable of syncing the game pad with the pc. And possibly a little software modification done on the game pad to detect said USB.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cygwin will not work because you need a special kernel module and a special version of wpa_supplicant, both are not present and only have MS proprietary counterparts on Windows.

Reactions: GR-DRACULA

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's done through Bluetooth. Seeing as the pro controller connects to the wii u via Bluetooth. All you need is a Bluetooth USB that's capable of syncing the game pad with the pc. And possibly a little software modification done on the game pad to detect said USB.
It uses Wifi, not Bluetooth. Bluetooth isn't fast enough for streaming content+keypressing without lag. It uses Wifi 5GHz, hence the distance being less than a Wii Remote because it sacrifices distance for speed.

Reactions: GR-DRACULA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(