Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Marco47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello! I've tried this method three times and it has wroked flawlessly! But something happened.

I installed DKC: Tropical Freeze and it worked, but I deleted afterwards. But then I tried to install Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and, although it finished installing, it doesn't show up in my Home Screen. I tried it again and this time it said that the files were corrupted or something like that.

I tried a different game (Just Dance 2016) and again, it finishes the installation, but the game doesn't show up in the Home Screen.

I've been and I am installing all games on a 32GB Pendrive. I dont' have enough Internal Storage to try installing games on my Wii U's Internal Memory.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last page I had read on this thread was like 98, so I'm not going to sift through a hundred pages to ask this one question that has definitely been asked and answered:
Can you update games installed throw this method normally using the eShop, or do you have to use WUPinstaller? I tried updating but it comes up with an error even after using NNUpatcher.

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last page I had read on this thread was like 98, so I'm not going to sift through a hundred pages to ask this one question that has definitely been asked and answered:
Can you update games installed throw this method normally using the eShop, or do you have to use WUPinstaller? I tried updating but it comes up with an error even after using NNUpatcher.
you can update games like you normally would on Wii U, done it several times with the games I have installed to usb hdd.

Vendo232

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Data management, you can transfer data in between 2 storage devices in case you need to INCREASE your external storage device size

Hey guys Ive loaded up my 256SSD and realized I cold and should use larger drive from first place.

Questio:

If I vonnect second USB HDD would it be possible to transfer data from 256GB SSD to the new 512GB HDD and them use just the larger HDD?

I dont want o SD Card load everything again.

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cleaned up the OP and consolidated the questions a little, as well as reordering them with the more common towards the top, if you guys want to update it:
http://pastebin.com/cxLvMSRR

Hey guys Ive loaded up my 256SSD and realized I cold and should use larger drive from first place.

Questio:

If I vonnect second USB HDD would it be possible to transfer data from 256GB SSD to the new 512GB HDD and them use just the larger HDD?

I dont want o SD Card load everything again.
Yes, but you'll have to format the new hard drive first before sending.

Last edited by Hking0036,

kasai07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'installed another world :)
wo wants the tik

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol
sorry yes with patchsig :P