Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What about a hack that updates the mofo Flash Player used by the Browser?
I swear I hate looking up for a video and having the "You Flash player is not up to date" message pop up on me. :lol:

descac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiuleg.png

there is a more visual guide for people who need colours to understand it better :P

basically the further down the the list the less options you have available
I thought the IOSU exploit was up to 5.2.

Gourmet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think Nintendo doesn't patch the current browser exploit only because they think no one would release it otherwise. They're using reverse psychology on hackers, so the scene slows down without releases and guys waiting on lower firmwares get too bored and update.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, I'm also in that awkward firmware version 5.4.0 :D no online and no hacks ^^'

I think Nintendo doesn't patch the current browser exploit only because they think no one would release it otherwise. They're using reverse psychology on hackers, so the scene slows down without releases and guys waiting on lower firmwares get too bored and update.

I did think that maybe Nintendo is delaying an update because of the developpers decision, and probably preparing some strategie against hacking before releasing a new firmware.
But I guess as long as the devs have a working exploit on the latest update, they still have the upper hand. But we in later versions all we can do is watch the scene and get excited for whatever new stuff that come out :D

nickjdunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my wii u the other day with 5.3.2 on it and have had some troubles and some success with it so hopefully someone can help me out with my problems.

It took me almost 4 hours to get TCP GeckoDotNet working. The program would open and seem to work but never connect and I realized windows defender was blocking the connection, at least I think that's what it was because after disabling it and my antivirus, also after disabling both a restart also seemed to really help. I got connected and successfully dumped my copy of Super Mario 3D World and the .rpx files and another 30 minutes of trying different tutorials had it working in loadiine. So YAY there I was super excited!

This is where i need help.
I went and tried to dump New Super Luigi U and everything connected and started to dump but about 10 minutes into dumping it comes up with an error and if I hit continue nothing happens it just quits the dump. It dumped about 450mb the first try, then 25mb the second try before erroring, and about 45mb the third time. So it seems to me that there is something happening in the game thats throwing up the error at different times and I'm not sure what to try next to avoid the error. Hopefully someone has had the same issue and can help out. I have a picture of the error.

Here is the exception text:

************** Exception Text **************
System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
at GeckoApp.MainForm.PopulateThreads(UInt32 os_ver) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.MainForm.CTCPGecko_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.ExceptionHandler.HandleExceptionInternally(ETCPGeckoException exc) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.FSA.ExtractFile(ICollection`1 paths) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.FSA.extractToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in :line 0
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Attachments

• TCP GECKO Error.jpg
    TCP GECKO Error.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 308

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my wii u the other day with 5.3.2 on it and have had some troubles and some success with it so hopefully someone can help me out with my problems.

It took me almost 4 hours to get TCP GeckoDotNet working. The program would open and seem to work but never connect and I realized windows defender was blocking the connection, at least I think that's what it was because after disabling it and my antivirus, also after disabling both a restart also seemed to really help. I got connected and successfully dumped my copy of Super Mario 3D World and the .rpx files and another 30 minutes of trying different tutorials had it working in loadiine. So YAY there I was super excited!

This is where i need help.
I went and tried to dump New Super Luigi U and everything connected and started to dump but about 10 minutes into dumping it comes up with an error and if I hit continue nothing happens it just quits the dump. It dumped about 450mb the first try, then 25mb the second try before erroring, and about 45mb the third time. So it seems to me that there is something happening in the game thats throwing up the error at different times and I'm not sure what to try next to avoid the error. Hopefully someone has had the same issue and can help out. I have a picture of the error.

Here is the exception text:

************** Exception Text **************
System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
at GeckoApp.MainForm.PopulateThreads(UInt32 os_ver) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.MainForm.CTCPGecko_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.ExceptionHandler.HandleExceptionInternally(ETCPGeckoException exc) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.FSA.ExtractFile(ICollection`1 paths) in :line 0
at GeckoApp.FSA.extractToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in :line 0
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
You need the latest version. This should be it.

Reactions: nickjdunn

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a Trap Team Version in hope it is 1.X :P

So got a few Questions about WII U Homebrew. I read that some ISOU Exploits are for 5.2 so stay on 5.2 or go up to 5.3.2 for Loadline?
And do I need extend Storage? Since I only have 3 GB Version.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bought a Trap Team Version in hope it is 1.X :P

So got a few Questions about WII U Homebrew. I read that some ISOU Exploits are for 5.2 so stay on 5.2 or go up to 5.3.2 for Loadline?
And do I need extend Storage? Since I only have 3 GB Version.

Loadiin works with SD storage,
I didn't know there was a 3GB version, where did you get it ? I thought there was only 8gb and 32gb.

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiin works with SD storage,
I didn't know there was a 3GB version, where did you get it ? I thought there was only 8gb and 32gb.

Sorry I mean the 8 GB Version. But it state it only have 3 GB Free. You may also have answer to other? If 5.2 or 5.3.2? (In Case I am on 1.0 xD)

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I mean the 8 GB Version. But it state it only have 3 GB Free. You may also have answer to other? If 5.2 or 5.3.2? (In Case I am on 1.0 xD)

5.2.0 : Appearently naehrwert has an IOSU exploit that works on this version and lower,

5.3.2 : In this version you got everything that is out, userspace, kernel exploits and firmware spoof + backup loader + cheats + game moding etc...

5.5.0 : Hykem is working on an IOSU exploit that would work till this version

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
5.2.0 : Appearently naehrwert has an IOSU exploit that works on this version and lower,

5.3.2 : In this version you got everything that is out, userspace, kernel exploits and firmware spoof + backup loader + cheats + game moding etc...

5.5.0 : Hykem is working on an IOSU exploit that would work till this version

So as some other say, 5.3.2 might happen IOSU exploit which lead to full control?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.