Hacking Wii Resort (j) - doesn't load by disc or usb loader. blue screen.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TRushInfo said:
well which ios do u think would be needed to get rid of the 001 err then? this is the only game ive had this with, confused cuz i have no chip

I don't have the game, if you want to know wich IOS requires run it thru GeckOS 1.9, if you lack of it, GeckOS will tell you, but I guess you need either a ModChip to read the DVD or CIOScorp (
rofl.gif
)

EDIT: and error 001 is doesn't get rid installing an IOS or cIOS, it has to do with the game detecting an unknown device in the Wii or something like that..!!
wink2.gif

hyp3rlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to see the "alternate-dol" option in the USBloaderGX. I have tried several versions, starting from the latest, and can't find that option. Which version in particular should be using ?

Also, do you guys region patch the iso (am using regionfrii to patch ntsc J -> ntsc U)?

Thanks

Prizesinferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still having the same issues. I opened it up in gecko 1.91 and it told me i was missing an ios that it downloaded and installed. Gecko wouldnt load the game it came up and gave me the error occured press the eject... yea. In Neogamma if i use the alternate dol i get the japanese error everyone has been posting. If i dont i get the same error i get in gecko. usb loader gx restarts if i use it without the alternate dol and just stays black with it. so confused.

Unison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use USBLoaderGX with the settings posted & alt dol on, I get the Wii Motion Plus video menu, where I can select parts of the video or exit. If I exit, the system reboots.

If I use USBLoaderGX with the settings posted & alt dol off, I get a black screen.

If I launch through Gamma off the disc, I get a green screen... Gamma off the USB Drive, I get a 001 error!

Not sure what I am missing. I have the 3 key IOS files, a safely upgraded US Wii, and everything else mentioned in the thread.
hate2.gif

i.heart.piracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody figured out what the 001 error is? I haven't tried USBloader yet, but Neogamma and the other backup launchers keep giving me this error...

Maybe it's asking you to plug in Motion Plus? I didn't realize it was required until after I got the game, and I can't read Japanese, so I have no idea what the error screen is telling me.

hyp3rlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unison said:
If I use USBLoaderGX with the settings posted & alt dol on, I get the Wii Motion Plus video menu, where I can select parts of the video or exit. If I exit, the system reboots.

If I use USBLoaderGX with the settings posted & alt dol off, I get a black screen.

If I launch through Gamma off the disc, I get a green screen... Gamma off the USB Drive, I get a 001 error!

Not sure what I am missing. I have the 3 key IOS files, a safely upgraded US Wii, and everything else mentioned in the thread.
hate2.gif

which rev of usbloader GX are you using (mine is r528)? am unable to get to option of alt dol!!

if i click the 'settings' i get four tabs [gui settings, game load, parental control and sound] and nowhere can i see the alternate-dol option.

Unison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hyp3rlink said:
which rev of usbloader GX are you using (mine is r528)? am unable to get to option of alt dol!!

if i click the 'settings' i get four tabs [gui settings, game load, parental control and sound] and nowhere can i see the alternate-dol option.

552, from here http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/...loads/revisions

you should upgrade
lecture.gif

Still don't know why my problem is!

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its error 001 unauthorized device detected

most common for modchip users lol

if u try to load the game with console default language you get the same 001error in engrish lol

and USBLoader GX rev528 is the newest CHANNEL available not version lol
thayts why ppl havent upgraded i bet

i.heart.piracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
its error 001 unauthorized device detected

most common for modchip users lol

if u try to load the game with console default language you get the same 001error in engrish lol

and USBLoader GX rev528 is the newest CHANNEL available not version lol
thayts why ppl havent upgraded i bet

That's weird, because I have it softmodded. I can't think of anything that would prompt that....maybe taking my SD card out? Because I literally have nothing attached to the console ATM.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive been asking this exact question all day now................................ cuz i got same prob as u
some guy said he put cioscorp on it and preloader and it worked, but im not trying it

hyp3rlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unison said:
hyp3rlink said:

552, from here http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/...loads/revisions

you should upgrade
lecture.gif

Still don't know why my problem is!

thanks for the link but am still not getting the alt-dol option!!!

these are the options i see after Settings->Game Load

video mode
vidtv patch
game language
patch country strings
ocarina
boot/standard
quick boot
error 002 fix
anti 002 fix

I know it sounds strange that I should be getting different screen even though am using the same build..

BTW, when you click the settings button do you get to different tabs or straight to the settings options?

sampson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
ive been asking this exact question all day now................................ cuz i got same prob as u
some guy said he put cioscorp on it and preloader and it worked, but im not trying it

i'm using sys 4.0 which i installed using this tutorial:
http://yafaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=113

and then i installed cioscorp and it loads fine... cioscorp also fixed all my errors with other games that wouldn't load via disc channel as well so *SHRUG*

i.heart.piracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sampson said:
TRushInfo said:

i'm using sys 4.0 which i installed using this tutorial:
http://yafaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=113

and then i installed cioscorp and it loads fine... cioscorp also fixed all my errors with other games that wouldn't load via disc channel as well so *SHRUG*

Thanks for the advice; I'll try this.

So all I need to do is just install CIOScorp, and I'll be able to load games straight from the disc channel and stuff?

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well im not having errors with anything but this so far, hmmmmm
I had a ninty upd 4.0U with iosDowngraded runnin cios rev13a
i just kinda skeered of cioscorp and i dont wanna oad from DC

sean222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread got too long to read through, but the game didn't initially load with USB Loader GX no matter what I did.

I installed the latest Gecko OS, IOS 38, IOS 53, and 55, burned the game and it ran with Gecko OS.

After that, the USB image loaded fine with USB Loader GX! (I'm using cIOS 36 r10 btw)

All the trouble and the actual game was worth the coaster
smile.gif
Can't wait for this to come out in English.

THANKS for all the help in getting this to work everyone
biggrin.gif

hyp3rlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally got it to work.

i used the Video Mode as System Default as opposed to Disc Default and the game loads with cios r13.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have all of those IOSes as reported by anytitledeleter
Gecko os 191 tells me no DVD in the drive
neogamma gives 001error, usbloader gx works fine