Hacking Wii Resort (j) - doesn't load by disc or usb loader. blue screen.

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BigNastyCurve said:
Hey, thought I'd throw my 2c in here about Tiger Woods 2010. I didn't have any problems with loading it off USB on my first try. Didn't even know that it had problems. I'm on cIOS rev10 using the Ultimate USB Loader. I'm also chipped with WiiKey - whatever the latest version is.

It only has problems when you play the Motion + video. The same on grand slam tennis. It resets your wii.

neal73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
freddy_c said:
Ca someone upload the .dol file?? Please!

This!!!

I tried doing wiiscrubber, but I notice the file it produces is 0bytes - I take it it shouldn't quite be that small?!

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What an awesome Wii Scene guy comment
Dont do this do this
Other people are playing it right now, were not going to wait because YOU want us to.

we are going to continue to press on thank you, you do your will we will do ours

Why would u get 001 error on softmod, I have ninty 4.0 bannerbombed neogamma r4 i think whichever is the newest, cios rev13a never had any cioscorp stuff, ios downgrader used, all other 001 error games run fine for me, this the only one, Usb loader GX runs this game fine, but neogamma gives 001

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many people have been asking for RZTJ01.dol and yet still no one has uploaded it yet?

I think I did this right, it worked for me.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l0ymgzcdibj

It's been a while since I've had to struggle this much to get a game to work but I finally did it.
And that video... I am so tired of hearing "Wii motion plus" and that music.

I had to use the alternate dol settings to watch the Wii Motion Plus video.
After that it resetted itself. I then tried again with the alternate dol settings but it just took me to a menu where I could watch the Wii Motion Plus videos again. At least this time I could get out of them if I wanted to.

It was by trial and error that I realized that I had to turn the alternate dol settings off and just run it like normal to actually get to the game.

I have to say that I like what I see so far.
I'd like to see the shooting in basketball in Live or 2K or something.
And I know I can't be the only who loves how how the motion plus handles. In Fencing or Kendo or whatever it is before the match starts I'm just there swinging the remote and watching the movements follow on the screen.

I went to get my Conduit at Gamestop today and the woman asked me if I wanted to reserve Wii Sports Resort and I said nah. But maybe that decision was a bit premature.

I really hope the motion plus takes off and Nintendo incorporates it into all the new Wii remotes.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackEnigma said:
So many people have been asking for RZTJ01.dol and yet still no one has uploaded it yet?

I think I did this right, it worked for me.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l0ymgzcdibj

It's been a while since I've had to struggle this much to get a game to work but I finally did it.
And that video... I am so tired of hearing "Wii motion plus" and that music.

I had to use the alternate dol settings to watch the Wii Motion Plus video.
After that it resetted itself. I then tried again with the alternate dol settings but it just took me to a menu where I could watch the Wii Motion Plus videos again. At least this time I could get out of them if I wanted to.

It was by trial and error that I realized that I had to turn the alternate dol settings off and just run it like normal to actually get to the game.

I have to say that I like what I see so far.
I'd like to see the shooting in basketball in Live or 2K or something.
And I know I can't be the only who loves how how the motion plus handles. In Fencing or Kendo or whatever it is before the match starts I'm just there swinging the remote and watching the movements follow on the screen.

I went to get my Conduit at Gamestop today and the woman asked me if I wanted to reserve Wii Sports Resort and I said nah. But maybe that decision was a bit premature.

I really hope the motion plus takes off and Nintendo incorporates it into all the new Wii remotes.

I totally agree with the WM+ in this game. It really makes a difference. Did you play golf yet? If so does your golfer swing righty or lefty? Mine is always lefty and I can't change it!!!

sampson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii sports resort kept giving me an error 001 with neowhatever launcher using cios v12 & v10. i then used cios corp w/ preloader and it loads fine. Enabled the region free hacks as well as the skip update hacks and it works great even the wiimotion movie!

sampson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delt31 said:
I totally agree with the WM+ in this game. It really makes a difference. Did you play golf yet? If so does your golfer swing righty or lefty? Mine is always lefty and I can't change it!!!

when you select your mii you have to choose a hand...
b99285.jpg

LEFT and RIGHT respectively

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there any specific ios this needs, cuz i thot i had them all but i get friggin 001error thru neogamma DVD, and thazt one guy said he installed cioscorp and no more 001, why would cioscorp help? I dont really wanna go down that road

Prizesinferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get this to work. I am using usb loader gx. I have updated to the newest version right from the loader.

Settings:

Video Mode: Disc Default
VIDTV Patch: off
game language: japanese
ocarina: off
ios: 249
parental control: 0
error 002 fix: on
patch country strings off
alternate Dol: off and on (ill explain)
block IOS reload: on

I have the alternate dol that black enigma posted earlier on the root of my sd card. When i run that the screen just stays black. When i turn it off the system just resets.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

elfty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to play this game through neogamma.. i dl'ed the .dol and saw the wm+ video, it reseted my wii, then i went back to neogamma and loaded the game without the alternative .dol... i still get the #001 error in japanese.. any help is appreciated! Thx

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prizesinferno said:
I cannot get this to work. I am using usb loader gx. I have updated to the newest version right from the loader.

Settings:

I have the alternate dol that black enigma posted earlier on the root of my sd card. When i run that the screen just stays black. When i turn it off the system just resets.

It sounds like u are missing an IOS if it just goes to black screen, u dont get any other errors it means ios missing (i think)
i had it running but cant seem to get rid of 001 err on neogamma

Prizesinferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe i have CIOS rev 13 but am not sure about any others. Where do i go to get them (if they are illegal let me know and ill search a little harder).

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TRushInfo said:
is there any specific ios this needs, cuz i thot i had them all but i get friggin 001error thru neogamma DVD, and thazt one guy said he installed cioscorp and no more 001, why would cioscorp help? I dont really wanna go down that road

NeoGamma and all the other launchers use only and exclusively IOS249, and force all the games to use that IOS, it doesn't matter if you have all the official IOSes installed or not, to use "Launchers", CIOScorp makes the difference, cause it acts as if you had a ModChip installed, but I think way better cause it is all software and no need to crack your Wii up, no error 001 or 002 has stopped CIOScorp yet, and it is nothing more than ALL the required IOSes by Disc Games, just turned into cIOS, so basicaly the disc channel is your "launcher"...!!
wink2.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Prizesinferno said:

Settings:

doesn't the .dol has to be on the folder where the launcher is..??
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill