Hacking Wii Resort (j) - doesn't load by disc or usb loader. blue screen.

mgorganchian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have problems to get WSR Pal to work. I think it is related to that I cannot see the wii motion plus video. I have similar problems to see wii motion plus videos in Grand slam tennis and in virtua tennis but in those cases I can play the games. I am still not sure if the 2 wii motion plus are working fine as I still could not feel the difference in any of this 3 games.

These are my settings:

I am using usbloader last version. (updated today), tried with neogama rc5 as well.
cios rev13b
3.2U ntsc
the wii sport resort is pal

Using 3 component cable + 2 audio.
I tried connecting the wii motion plus before running the game.
I am using the alt dol file extracted through wiiscrubber (this method had worked to me with other games) placed in the correct directory and turned the alt dol option on.
I turned on fix 002
turned on ios reloading
but I still cannot see the wii motion plus video as the wii reboots after I click the A button on wii mote.

I know that if I cannot see the video, then the savegame is not saved.

I removed some save games and now I have 180 blocks free. I guess it should be enough.

What could be my problem?

Tony_11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well apparently u have to burn the game first, watch the vid, then u can use usb loader.

So for me, whose wii drive takes in discs and sounds 3 times and doesnt spin a disc, i guess i have to wait for a new method or something

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
mgorganchian said:
Using 3 component cable + 2 audio.
I tried connecting the wii motion plus before running the game.
I am using the alt dol file extracted through wiiscrubber (this method had worked to me with other games) placed in the correct directory and turned the alt dol option on.
I turned on fix 002
turned on ios reloading
but I still cannot see the wii motion plus video as the wii reboots after I click the A button on wii mote.
You don't need IOS reload block enabled, you need to enable Alt Dol. Load the game using the Alt Dol, watch the vid, create savegame, reboot, turn off Alt Dol, load game, BINGO!

FS9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey everyone.

I have just installed Neogamma V6 hoping to be able to play wii sports resort but i am still getting an error.

When i try to load the game through neogamma selecting the "launch game on dvd" option as i have it burned onto a verbatim disk all that happens is that it tries to launch but i just get directed back to the normal wii menu page with all my channels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte