Hacking Wii doesn't start after uninstalling CIOS60BF.wad on 4.0

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
man you uninstalled the system menu IOS there's nothing you can do now your Wii is f****
there are everywhere like 10000000000000 warnings why you didnt read first

one question: you cant do anything on your wii?

that's why every wii need to have preloader or bootmii or both of them installed they can revive your wii

C

CasperH

Your really a retard if you delete the System Menu IOS
rolleyes.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Yeah, f*cking stupid, I deserve that. In fact, it's exactly what I'm thinking right now.

Anyways... is there a way to recover the game saves?

shit happens bro dont get to pissed at yourself (i know exactly how you feel ive been there...I have had the experience and read up and made fatal mistakes because of a MISLABLED ios249.wad ;0 someone had it as NTSC but was infact a PAL and so i got a brick and preloader wouldnt load up and At that time bootmii didnt even exist!

LIVE AND LEARN

of cource now i wouldnt ever install anything flash related without a degree of patients (knowing the file has been thoroughly tested) and some serious reading b4 execution....What we learned from this (hopefully) is to never UNINSTALL AN IOS IF ANYTHING AT ALL OVERWRITE THE DAMN THING!

Of course our fellow geekhood is going to be harsh because they may be assuming that "you must know everything they do and have as much time as they do"

of course that makes THEM FUCKING RETARDS not you bro....so its all cool just live and learn...its sucks but you cant change it so deal with it and learn from it ...This way its not a waste its an expensive lesson
wink.gif
learned.

Alghreeb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
urherenow said:
Umm... no what I said was correct and you are half right. Change your nick to "Oops_IM_Stupid"

Do you have bootmii as boot 2? If so, make a fresh nand dump and don't reply again until you've uninstalled ios60 yourself. You can still boot into preloader and you can still boot HBC from preloader.

can you tell me how to boot into preloader??? i keep pushing the reset button but nothing happend!!!!
i had installed preloader, bootmii, and starfall.

I have GC joystick and wiidrive.. can i use any of them to let my wii work again?? what about savemii

QUOTE(thc42O @ Aug 25 2009, 07:12 AM) buy an Autoboot mod chip and repair it yourself. its cheaper then nintendo and u also get 6 x read speed in the drive without cioscrap

will wiidrive do that and how plz?

oops_ur_dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
urherenow said:
Umm... no what I said was correct and you are half right. Change your nick to "Oops_IM_Stupid"

Do you have bootmii as boot 2? If so, make a fresh nand dump and don't reply again until you've uninstalled ios60 yourself. You can still boot into preloader and you can still boot HBC from preloader.
I did it before, also to prove to some idiot that its impossible to unbrick if you uninstalled IOS60 without BootMii boot2. Please learn to be not stupid before contradicting me.

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have your own NAND backup and/or know your console code, you could always look into the Infectus chip.

..then again, if you're in this situation to begin with.. maybe not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL