Wii #2227 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii (1.02) (USA)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
_Chaz_ said:
What's different?
It is stated in the NFO what was updated. It was not copyable and I was too lazy to write it up again so go see for yourself
tongue.gif

thejokerss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not a wii expert, but do original owners of the 1.00 game get updates through the internet like PS3 etc? or do we need to rebuy /exchange the game for the new disc?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
thejokerss said:
not a wii expert, but do original owners of the 1.00 game get updates through the internet like PS3 etc? or do we need to rebuy /exchange the game for the new disc?
You have to buy it again.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thejokerss said:
Exactly one Wii game has received anything even resembling an update over the internet: Twilight Princess saves that aren't actually from the game are automatically deleted by the system. That's as close as Nintendo's willing to get; a wise move considering the Wii's internal storage is so lacking.

D

Deleted_171835

infinete said:
WOW, they expect £30-£40.....for bugfixes? Next we'll have to pay for Wii updates xD.
They don't.
This just fixes minor bugs and problems. They will replace a game for free if a bug is game-breaking. This is just fixing some minor problems for people who are going to purchase the game. I do wish that the nfo was less vague. Oh well.

Zhelkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's it? So this isn't exactly worth acquiring if I already have the first one that came out, right?

Even if I did, would the save file be compatible or would I have separate ones for each version?

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Zhelkus said:
That's it? So this isn't exactly worth acquiring if I already have the first one that came out, right?

Even if I did, would the save file be compatible or would I have separate ones for each version?
Yes the save file is compatible, I figured that one out when testing to make sure my codes still worked correctly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Inb4 complaints about heart burn