Today I am excited to finally announce the first official alpha release of my theme and boot splash manager,
The features of the theme manager include:
- Support for installing a single theme to your 3DS
- Support for installing up to 10 shuffle themes
- QR code reading to install themes from QR codes
- Support for previewing your themes and splashes before installing them
- Support for installing boot splashes (Luma3DS only)
- Install BGM only
- Create the /Themes/ and /Splashes/ folders on your SD card
- Put all of your themes in the /Themes/ folder. These can either be zips, or folders.
- Put all of your splashes in the /Splashes/ folder. These must be folders.
- Instructions for usage are available once you're in the app.
- One undocumented feature I forgot about and am too lazy to fix now because it's 3 AM and I'm tired as hell from working on boot splashes for the past 2 hours: pressing START will quick reboot your 3DS. This is necessary for themes to apply properly.
Too lazy to copy it here, see the Github.
Source link: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/Anemone3DS
Download link: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/Anemone3DS/releases/latest
Last edited by astronautlevel,