modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys
My name is Rod Sousa. I'm from Brazil. I've just registered here to get to know a little more about this little problem we're facing on super mario galaxy. Is it true what everyone's talking about? It can't run on a wii with a modchip installed? I'm kinda desperate since here in Brazil a nintendo wii is too much expensive and I really can't buy orignal games.
Could you guys tell me what is really going on?
I'd aprecciate if you could help us out here, please. We're all desperate
Thanks.
definatly NOA!!!!1!
hehe

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't read all of the posts on this board, but I tried Prominents release of SMG and there is an update that you need to install in order to play the game. I already have the latest update 3.1U. It says that if your system is modified, the update may cause your system to be inoperable. Has anyone already tried the update and their system still works?

I assume some people must have installed that update...That's how they got to the 'Error 101' Screen...Correct me if I'm wrong, though...

So, has anyone tried the update? Inquiring minds would love to know.
OMG IT WORKS! Why didn't anyone think to just install the update in the past 48 pages?? Seriously, come on.

Not the game. I meant the update possibly bricking a first gen, WiiKeyed Wii. Nothing to do with SMG working.

Eboku01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there (new poster),

Has anyone tried sending the wiikey team feedback on their site? it seems to be the only way to contact them (if they even check it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/PMCaXL2sGpc?si=jAKEK_yJL318jk17 lol