Gaming What more to buy?

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I bough a 15£ eShop card today and bough pullbox.
Now I'm unable to decide what more to buy.
Colors 3D? I suck on drawing but always wanted to be good at it.
Zelda: Link's Awakening? Only zelda I never have played (O_O) But It can easily be downloaded and played on emulator on the pc with my gamepad.
Mighty swift force? Seems good? or ? :P

Or something else?

What are your recommendations ?

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Even if you aren't good at drawing, Colors is cool because you can look at other people's.
I once was quite good writing manga faces when I was 15 because I trained like hell xD
Dropped the talent when I quit drawing xD

EDIT: Now I have 2.70£/3.00€ left. What to buy? :D

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There's Dillon's, it seems like a pretty fun game, personally I haven't tried it, but some of my friends that got it say it's pretty good, although not very long.
Mighty Swift Force is a pretty fun platformer and they're even adding a free patch that'll throw in a new level from what I recall and as for Zelda, Link's Awakening is pretty good, and while you can get the game on an emulator, it's always nicer to have games in a portable and legal way when you can. xP

Reactions: 1 person

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There's Dillon's, it seems like a pretty fun game, personally I haven't tried it, but some of my friends that got it say it's pretty good, although not very long.
Mighty Swift Force is a pretty fun platformer and they're even adding a free patch that'll throw in a new level from what I recall and as for Zelda, Link's Awakening is pretty good, and while you can get the game on an emulator, it's always nicer to have games in a portable and legal way when you can. xP
I bought colors because I will try find my art skills in a lone alley somewere :P

I now have 2.70£/3.00€ left to spend. Maybe on of the go series? Double dragon? or something else? :D

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
These are the games that I got from the eShop:

Sakura Samurai - Art of the Sword : One of the best games on the eShop. It requires perfect timing to defeat the enemies and the game is just overall beautiful.
Zen Pinball : It's pinball with a bunch of different tables. The 3D aspect is really good and the tables are amazing to look at.
Colors 3D : Explanatory
Mighty Switch Force : A fun platformer that is more time based, see who can get better scores. It's alright, but I got bored with the game pretty quick.
Xevious : Old school NES 3D shooter. 3D aspects in these types of games are always amazing. The only downside is the sounds can get annoying as fuck.
TwinBee : Another classic NES 3D shooter. Personally, this one is a lot better than Xevious. It's a good quick play game.
Mutant Mudds : A fun 2D platformer with the best 3D I've seen. It's also challenging, and there are secret levels that are reminiscent of Virtual Boy.

Virtual Boy
Tetris: Nuff said.
Super Mario Land : A quick mario game, but it's actually really fun and the music is catchy.
Super Mario Land 2 : A much longer mario game, more akin to Super Mario World.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard that Zen Pinball is pretty good, it's cheap, has stuff like has online rankings (I think) and it actually uses 4xAA with 3D on, so at the moment I suggest you to get that.

About Sakura Samurai, I'm worried we won't be seeing a release here at all.
I looked forward to play it once I heard about the American localization of what I thought was going to be a Japan only game, it's music and setting reminded me a lot of the Ganbare Goemon games but oh well.

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
These are the games that I got from the eShop:

Sakura Samurai - Art of the Sword : One of the best games on the eShop. It requires perfect timing to defeat the enemies and the game is just overall beautiful.
Zen Pinball : It's pinball with a bunch of different tables. The 3D aspect is really good and the tables are amazing to look at.
Colors 3D : Explanatory
Mighty Switch Force : A fun platformer that is more time based, see who can get better scores. It's alright, but I got bored with the game pretty quick.
Xevious : Old school NES 3D shooter. 3D aspects in these types of games are always amazing. The only downside is the sounds can get annoying as fuck.
TwinBee : Another classic NES 3D shooter. Personally, this one is a lot better than Xevious. It's a good quick play game.
Mutant Mudds : A fun 2D platformer with the best 3D I've seen. It's also challenging, and there are secret levels that are reminiscent of Virtual Boy.

Virtual Boy
Tetris: Nuff said.
Super Mario Land : A quick mario game, but it's actually really fun and the music is catchy.
Super Mario Land 2 : A much longer mario game, more akin to Super Mario World.
I want both those two but they are not in europe yet :/

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I want both those two but they are not in europe yet :/
What's worse is that they have already announced a sequel in the making, I can't imagine how long the wait is going to be for that one.
And again, I don't think we'll ever see a release for Sakura Samurai here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1