What is your goto outfit?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lmao @ you Americans going outside in your pants......

waterproof-pants-medium-packaging.jpg

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I often default to hiking clothing be they pants or shorts in combination with some T-shirt and boots. I don't really go hiking all that often but I find that this type of clothing to be really comfortable and convenient.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm a tall guy and that means that I can't find proper clothes that fits me properly.
So most of the times I'm wearing exercise pants, any shirt that fits me and a hoodie/sweater.
Most of the times a beanie because I don't give a fuck about my hair (and currently it's at mid-back length) and when I'm home I don't wear shoes or socks unless I have to go out, so flipflops nearly all the time.

Edit: I can't use shorts because I bulge down there.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably my Atari shirt, and some shorts. I never wear pants or jeans, even if it's cold. I have some torn up shoes that I always wear. I bought them new for $150 at Nordstrom in West Hollywood over ten years ago, but I still wear 'em since they're comfy.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a tall guy and that means that I can't find proper clothes that fits me properly.
So most of the times I'm wearing exercise pants, any shirt that fits me and a hoodie/sweater.
Most of the times a beanie because I don't give a fuck about my hair (and currently it's at mid-back length) and when I'm home I don't wear shoes or socks unless I have to go out, so flipflops nearly all the time.

Edit: I can't use shorts because I bulge down there.

:rofl2:You wish, on that last part :rofl2:

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Shorts, t-shirt, vest, jeans during winter mostly.
Pretty much the most boring and most discrete possible, I don't want to get any attention directed at me or my clothing, so I keep everything unappealing but comfortable.

I mean why should I even bother, whatever is lying under my outfit is ugly anyway, unfortunately I am not a ninja nor a monk.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit