Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think I'm trans, I've entertained the thought, but I'm not at all unhappy with being male. At the same time, I don't think I would be unhappy with being female either. Being a huge nerd, I'm not particularly masculine to begin with, so it doesn't seem like it would be a huge change.
I can relate to that too. My gender often fluctuates every few days, but I'm happy with my body at the moment. Taking hormones is a really critical and huge change, and is super expensive. I don't have the right skill set to get a job, and I'm struggling financially so honestly 'no'.

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Perhaps I am just selfish, but to me life is very fragile and ethereal

From my perspective you will die one way or another, for all I know today - 10 minutes from now

All we really have is our own will and determination. And once we die everything we cared about is meaningless and over

So we choose what we value. For me my first value is following my own directive and not compromising in who I am and what I want. So it would almost be like dying before I died to give up my will and do something like that - I would rather continue my current life. For me infinite money (as you put it) is not worth that breaking of my will
If you asked me twenty years ago, maybe (probably) I would have answered differently. I had certain ideas about the future, and plans that sort of depended on me having a ween :tpi:

But right here, right now, having fulfilled most of the ween-related ones, very very few of my plans for the future hang on my dong ( :tpi: ) and none of those that do are particularly important or meaningful. My life would continue a lot like it was.

And after quite a bit of introspection, my biological sex is very very low on my list of priorities, and a very small part of my sense of self. "Male" is not high on the list of "who I am." None of my hobbies or interests, or personality, are inherently male. And my hopes and intentions and beliefs and plans are not "stay male at all cost." I wouldn't be betraying any of my values. You're not asking me to grind orphans into paste or commit a genocide or two.

And on the other hand...

1699107249425.png

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you asked me twenty years ago, maybe (probably) I would have answered differently. I had certain ideas about the future, and plans that sort of depended on me having a ween :tpi:

But right here, right now, having fulfilled most of the ween-related ones, very very few of my plans for the future hang on my dong ( :tpi: ) and none of those that do are particularly important or meaningful. My life would continue a lot like it was.

And after quite a bit of introspection, my biological sex is very very low on my list of priorities, and a very small part of my sense of self. "Male" is not high on the list of "who I am." None of my hobbies or interests, or personality, are inherently male. And my hopes and intentions and beliefs and plans are not "stay male at all cost." I wouldn't be betraying any of my values. You're not asking me to grind orphans into paste or commit a genocide or two.

And on the other hand...

View attachment 402719
The other aspect you have to consider is that you would develop gender dysphoria most likely (at least I would suspect that?)

And then look at the suicide rates among trans people without proper care - and you have to wonder would you possibly become suicidal and depressed?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I’ve already transitioned for money (female to femboy)
People really seem to be into former females now turned trap. It’s like Schrödinger's bisexuality

Last edited by The Catboy,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The other aspect you have to consider is that you would develop gender dysphoria most likely (at least I would suspect that?)

And then look at the suicide rates among trans people without proper care - and you have to wonder would you possibly become suicidal and depressed?
I considered this, and came to the conclusion that with 100 BILLION dollars I could have a few (dozen) psychiatrists and psychologists on retainer to smooth things out. Which also segues into your second point about proper care.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I considered this, and came to the conclusion that with 100 BILLION dollars I could have a few (dozen) psychiatrists and psychologists on retainer to smooth things out. Which also segues into your second point about proper care.
But the treatment for gender dysphoria is transition so

Isn't it doomed to fail?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well don't look to me for an answer. I just get gussied up once in awhile to appease my girly side. 💃 :)

But I can't stand this emote of a woman dancing in a red dress. I'd prefer a dark green dress instead. :creep:

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously you guys ruin the spirit of the question to discuss "loop holes"

Yes I could spend 5 minutes writing in legalese so there could be no legitimate loop holes, but it's more fun to keep it simple and accept the proposition

If you don't have a preferred gender (you are nonbinary etc) then the question probably can't apply to you
Actually, they're probably doing a better job giving you the answer you're looking for. If you think about it, the fact that those responses talk about loop holes and such, suggests why they might/would. For us, perhaps we see it as "missing the forest for the trees," where for myself, I know how easily the forest can ingest one of its own.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the title as "Translation (or detranslation) for money" and it got me confused why was someone begging for money on GBATemp. lol

But no, no!
I love the idea to ask for money to detranslate something

*Let's put mother 3 back into Japanese, please donate $100*

Reactions: Veho and VinsCool

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i cut my dick off. be quick i need money asap. because im low on blood. i didnt think this through seriuosly wtfl /svj \JB KsNJdD
aDs
DcSs
zsdSDScxzDG
SDFeADF

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol