Transition (or detransition) for money

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Go for it, with that amount of money I could be any gender I wanted to monthly.
But what if you change your mind afterwards? It takes years to come to a conclusion.

Too cheap
Only if you're a millionaire and believe that wealth is a way to live your life. Be whoever you want to be, you don't need hormones to live as a man, woman, or whoever in your life. Everybody has their own decisions and its private to their own well being.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"What? you said no... well I double dare you!"
For that kind of money I would just hire a look-a-like to take my spot in life, and I would flee to Islands somewhere. (Wife would be pissed!)

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"What? you said no... well I double dare you!"
For that kind of money I would just hire a look-a-like to take my spot in life, and I would flee to Islands somewhere. (Wife would be pissed!)
Holy shit, I just noticed this.

1706557344702.png

Fucking hell, that's hilarious.

Al_Touriste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hell yes I would, my gender isn't that relevant to me but money could change everything.
And even if I like being a man it would be some unique experience I could apreciate it as well and I don't think I would feel inauthentic, but would enjoy some hidden cheat code of my identity. And even if at some point I miss my previous gender, money would easily make it for it.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
:mellow:
Thought this was a talk about people stop using money, thus transitioning/moving forward from using it.

About your original question... man! Women gets away with a lot of shit nowadays, so, sure I'd transition for money AND MORE RIGHTS without any obligations?!1
Sure!1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright