LGBTQIA+ Tempers!

I wanted

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I wanted to post a thread about my friend and some details and what I plan to do...but my day has been ruined further. I woke up today early, then got bad to bed after my partner started to suffer from migraine. Then I fell asleep myself again, woke up crying, now I wonder why me? Who do I keep on living? Why did I see so many people die and disappear? Why did I survive everything I've been through? Why do I get abuse still from my mom even if she is far away, just because I sometimes need her financial help, but of course she thinks foremost about herself, no matter that I can't plan anything ahead if she sabotages things over there. I don't live in a city, I don't have stuff closeby, there are larger distances in this area than the rest of the "country". If the planning fails all goes to hell. I don't have stuff saved up for the rent this month yet because I had to take out money from that as my mom's smartphone broke but she also went to dental surgery while I get no care at all...bla bla bla. I'm sick of it all, I'm sick of this life, I'm sick of being between milling stones, between forces i can't do a thing about. Being told what to do...being told things I can't do. Being nobody in practice. I am sick of it all.

I will attempt to send letters to find out what happened to my friend, but I can't just be LEFT ALONE to focus on it FOR FUCKS SAKE. How much more do I have to suffer before I get to know the truth? How much more of this??? Why can't I simply focus on this because it haunts me over and over and over again.......
Post automatically merged:

I'm done.

Now I just feel mostly anger. I wanted to be more retrospective and calm but ugh I feel like I'm not being listened to. So.... I'm closing myself again. Maybe it was a mistake to open up. You would have heard more stories from me and how I got this way, but I feel like everyone avoids me now.

Someone obviously unfollowed me. So yea I can't be all "angery" and "toxic" acording to someone. Well guess what, that's what happens when you get burned so much.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Look...I...one time it looked like I might die and have a limited lifespan, I even confided to some people about it. But then.....it didn't end up happening as such and those I told suffered some bad fates.
And what's worse, like there was this girl on Unreal around 2007. I basically told her I might not make it through the next ten plus years. She was very sympathetic, she made mods too and I helped her out. She made this mod full of pink colored weapons lol...
And then guess what happened. She died instead of me...suddenly. Like some kind of curse....like she wanted to take it upon herself instead. She got ill and died very sudden.

But I kept on living and surviving strange things...

Someone has been implying lately here that I might be delusional.

I want to ask..is this a delusion? https://www.oldunreal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=10732

This is not a super close friend, but the guy did upload several of my things or in 2005 allowed me to upload directly a rip of the OEM version of Unreal (Special Edition) to be hosted as it was basically a shareware version (the real shareware version never got released). And later on he let me have my own hosting space so i didn't need to rely on services like esnips...

But yea...he has chosen for assisted suicide basically.

the direct news was here
http://www.hypercoop.tk/frameset.htm

Last edited by LeoTCK,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I have sent out the letter recently to my missing friend/his father. Hopefuly it will arrive and I get to have some answers.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No response and I am getting more agitated by all. And I still haven't gotten back to reading about that temporary concentration camp that I discovered was in the place I live. Because its just too distressing.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
:hrth::toot::toot::grog:

he's alive and well.

He got a bit "angery" back then because how come I want to live with someone else when he's been there all the time like :angry:

cuz he had a crush on me all the time

so indeed he closed himself off, all his accounts, when he realized he made a mistake I was already way gone and he couldn't revert it.

So all that happened was that he dig himself up a hole and reportedly lead a boring life until now. I am happy he is fine and all.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm regretting contacting him now. At least I know he's okay but its not going well. It made me all emotionaly weak and vulnerable. He kind of turned 180 degrees. Yesterday I told him that I'm sick of this life and you know what he said now? When I checked my messages? That "because I got sick of life I contacted him? is that why and am I expecting some miracle to happen, how did I even imagine it??"

PLONK. GOODBYE.

He apologized now. I thought it was over. Its weird really. Sometimes he sounds like himself sometimes he doesn't. But there was always this sharp edge about him that you could get cut on. Its so difficult especially with my fragmented memory too, like I get bits of clear flashbacks about him now.

Despite his apology however he made it clear it is over. Completely over. He burned all past bridges. He just didn't want me to think he is not alive so that's why he contacted me.

I just wonder why he tried to flirt with me then and test me....and why does he say I would hate him now...

it felt like he was testing me..pushing me away and literally he did at some point and I had to think of this son

AND NOW SEE WHAT I HAD I WANT YOU

STICK WITH ME OR STAY
I MEAN STAY WITH ME AND STICK N MOVE

Last edited by LeoTCK,
Reactions: AncientBoi

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'M SORRY *insert name here*
I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU
I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY
BUT TONIGHT
I'M CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET

Reactions: AncientBoi

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
crawling in my skin...these wounds they will not heal..

I wish I could go back...and change the course of everything...

I was right. It was all too late...in that letter, despite him first telling me it wasn't too late!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: