• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Puberty-Blockers, Vision Loss & Closed Gender Identity Clinic for Children (Brandon Showalter; Mark Reynolds; ZeroHedge) [Three Articles]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because you wouldn't want to have sex with them doesn't mean that you have the right to disrespect them either, if they want to be called ma'm that's their right and if you don't do it you're a bad person. It is not acceptable to disrespect other people because you disagree with their gender identity.
If they WANT to be called "ma'am", that is their right. I agree. They have the RIGHT to WANT anything.

I am under no obligation to become a liar just because someone wants me to play pretend with them, though. If I refuse to call a person with a penis "ma'am", that's my right, and if you don't tolerate it, you're a bad person. It is not acceptable to try to FORCE other people to lie.

This is how "tolerance" works. I don't have to ACCEPT something to tolerate it. You don't have to ACCEPT my refusal to use preferred pronouns instead of reality to tolerate my right to that.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4