1. XAIXER

OP XAIXER Kaiser Supremissimus

Canada
    What do you like to wear on average? I go for a t-shirt and pants, or shorts in summer.

2. Chary

Chary Never sleeps
    Chief Editor

United States
    Skinny jeans are my best friend. I never have pockets, but they're just really comfy and fit well. Depending on how hot it is in Texas--heatwave hot or my face is melting hot--I'll wear a jacket, too. I just really like those kinda edgy skater style Hollister jackets.

Lostbhoy, BigOnYa and XAIXER like this.
  3. BigOnYa

BigOnYa Sofa King Special

United States
    Same here.

Lostbhoy, tfocosta and XAIXER like this.
  4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Clothes are mainly there to prevent nakedness and maybe provide some protection when I fall off whatever and slide down the road. Style is a distant to non existent concern, though if I look deep down inside then if I look like I should be invading Africa or robbing a tomb then so much the better.

Still I like hard wearing cargo trousers -- pockets are good things (holds keys, wallet, torch, knife, tools, bags for the dog, coins, maps...) and a button up shirt. For belts I like military/skateboarder style infinitely adjustable ones rather than holes. My being a tart/having a tendency to get set on fire means given even the vaguest chance I will have natural fibres (cotton, linen, canvas, jute...) rather than plastic and they come with the added bonus of being able to be sewn back up when I do slide down the road a bit.
    Usually have a shemagh/keffiyeh somewhat on me (good for keeping the rain/sun off, or protecting a book I buy one and only have a messenger bag), though commonly around my neck these days just in case I need to go into a shop or something.

Shoes are either skateboard shoes or steel toed boots -- rigger/zip up the side if I have a preference.

Don't need a coat unless I am on a motorbike or the twice a century it gets below -5C. Though have a leather jacket and a few hoodies for when I need even more pockets.

Lostbhoy, tfocosta, Issac and 2 others like this.
  5. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    Lounging around the house usually just shorts and a t-shirt, maybe pajama pants in the winter. If I go out I'll usually throw on some button up shirt of some kind, these days everything I own is kind of plaid for some reason :lol: and maybe a pair of jeans if it's overly cold.

Lostbhoy likes this.
  6. Issac

Issac I
    Supervisor

Sweden
    T-shirt or a flannel shirt. Sometimes a dress shirt.
    Jeans, either dark blue or black. Or my new favourite piece of clothing: the pants from Uniqlo. Hella comfy.

Socks of course, and underwear.

7. XAIXER

OP XAIXER Kaiser Supremissimus

Canada
    No socks for me! Underwear is a must.

Lostbhoy and BigOnYa like this.
  8. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Cargo pants/cargo shorts, T-shirts with various video game related designs on.

Lostbhoy and XAIXER like this.
  9. Seliph

Seliph Big Communism Builder

United States
    Cuffed jeans with a graphic t-shirt and some variety of flannel on top almost exclusively

Lostbhoy, CrimsonMaple and XAIXER like this.
  10. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner Crazy Cool Cyclops

United States
    Most of my days? Boot jeans and whatever shirt I don't mind getting torn up if it gets caught on some shelf rails and torn apart. And a jacket for good measure in this time of the year with Midwest weather.

Otherwise, on the rare occasion I'm out and about, I might wear something that is the definition of A E S T H A E T I C, or something to go with my Kiryu jacket from Insert Coin Clothing or the Majima one I have; with the former, I have this pair of red sweatpants with fish on it, and it goes well with the Kiryu jacket as, in Japanese mythology, the carp fish travels up the Sanzu River (I think), and if it can reach the top of a waterfall, it becomes a dragon.

With Majima, while I don't have a vinyl set of pants, I do have some slim fit black jeans that look awesome when mixed in with the jacket! Unfortunately, the jacket itself isn't snakeskin, but the Hannya mask on the back is a badass enough touch for my Kiryu-chan! ;)

11. minayang

minayang Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
  12. tfocosta

tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior

Canada
    I usually wear the same! With a flannel shirt or a sweater/hoody depending on the season. Footwear is usually Merrell shoes or Doc Martens during the winter/fall and runners or flip-flops during the summer/springtime. :)

13. dude1

dude1 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Shorts, t-shirt, sandals
    I run hot so, even in winter when people think I’m crazy unless the weather is really rainy/snowy that’s the go to with rare exception
    If the snow is really deep or something I’ll switch up for shoes but typically that’s the get up
    But Im also the lunatic that keeps my house at like 15°C On average the majority of the year.

14. notrea11y

notrea11y GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Hoodies and Jeans.

Also Hoodies, Hoodies and.. did I mention the magical 'Hoodie' ?

Best. textile - invention ever.

Comfy, variable and works with everything.

<3 it

15. DBlaze

DBlaze I don't know what i'm doing.

Netherlands
    with lockdown and all, i haven't worn jeans in ages, it's basically sweatpants every day.
    now someone tell me how you wear skinny jeans, i don't understand how beings with schlongs can wear them, i've never been more uncomfortable wearing them.

Lostbhoy, XAIXER and BigOnYa like this.
  16. MohammedQ8

MohammedQ8 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Kuwait
    I like plain one color T shirt and with horizontal lines with regular blue or black jeans. sometimes I wear jackets even in summer if I feel that my hips are big and my ass is out due to curvy back hehe.

Lostbhoy likes this.
  17. DinohScene

DinohScene hail p1ngpong

Antarctica
    Black skinnies and colourful graphic shirts and vests.

Deep deep down, I'm still a scene kid.

Lostbhoy, XAIXER and tfocosta like this.
  18. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Cubi™ Genderfluid Gang!

Antarctica
    Really depends on different factors. Outside of work is depends on the weather, but most of the time I wear a graphical shirt, which is normally one of my shirts with Alastor on it. I am then always wearing either black skinny jeans or one of my skirts with thigh highs and my black combat-inspired boots. For work, I work in a warehouse and I normally wear my wife’s RWBY sweater, a black tank top with black sports bra under it, and black jeans. Gotta keep that goth aesthetic.

19. CrimsonMaple

CrimsonMaple EXPLOSION!!~

United States
    Currently, it's mostly jeans with some form of a t-shirt that's probably 3 times too big for me and a zip-up hoodie! Sometimes a flannel shirt on top, because mine are cosy~

20. Windaga

Windaga GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    At this point, really just pajama bottoms and a jacket top. Unless I have to go into the school, I don't bother getting dressed up.

Prior to COVID and distance learning, dress slacks and a jacket. I found this one brand of slacks that are super professional looking, but FEEL like comfortable pajama bottoms. So, those.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - outfit,