What is your goto outfit?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some beige dress pants that are comfortable and a nice dark-blue polo shirt (with a t-shirt underneath) I typically wear when I'm just "going out" (store, quick bite, etc.). In the colder months, same thing but with a sweater or a rain jacket. Always my grey Nike sneakers.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve been forced to wear business casual or even more formal at work for years, so when I can have it my way, I go with jeans, T-shirts. heck I even wear sandals when I get a chance.
Most of my clothes are black or blue, many of my t-shirts have video game prints (lots of Zelda, Final Fantasy and some Doom). I wear smartwatches more for convenience than style.

Reactions: GeekyGuy

AsWeGoAlong14

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ronandpeggy.carrd.co
XP
Country
Australia
Black socks, jeans, short sleeve shirt, hoodie or jacket.
If I'm feeling up to the challenge of dressing nice: Black socks, black cargo pants (not the type your old man wears), a short sleeve, or preferably long sleeve plaid or square patterned shirt, a striped sweater vest (still haven't found the one I'm looking for), oxford shoes, and if it's cold outside, a black jacket. I have my reasons.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiking pants and some nice t-shirt tends to get me through the year. If it gets really cold I add a sweater/hoodie on top.

Really glad to have found a job here where this kind of outfit is considered ok.
Yeah, just bought some cargo pants for work as well. Since I wash my work clothes every day after I shower, my old dress pants were starting to come apart. They relaxed the dress code a couple of years back, so hopefully these will fly. Tried 'em on, and they're quite comfy. Got 'em a couple of sizes bigger than my waist so they'd be loose, since I'm constantly bending and such.

Kennedy007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, clothes are not only a way to protect nakedness but also mainly to protect from dangerous environmental conditions. I am a photographer for National Geographic, and I have to travel to many different countries and places with different climes and inhabitants.
That’s why I always have a bunch of universal clothes that can protect you from the sun, wind, sand, cold, water, and other things that can kill you out there. It is gravely important that the clothes I wear are qualitative and won’t fall apart in a month. I shop now on Amazon very carefully and choose only the brands I know and trust.

Last edited by Kennedy007,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly this

25157_large.jpg

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disappointed thought it would have been a 2002 Celtic away top :rofl2:

For anyone wondering why I said that there is a Frankie Boyle joke about the type of person that wears that particular top lol.

A top? I thought that was a onesie? :unsure:

And it hurts my privates to even think of wearing that thing. yuk.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

annah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer to wear a simple one-color T-shirt with horizontal lines with standard blue or black pants. I occasionally wear coats even in the summer if I feel like my hips are too large and my ass is sticking out owing to my curved back lol.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Haha
Reactions: godreborn

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Really depends on different factors. Outside of work is depends on the weather, but most of the time I wear a graphical shirt, which is normally one of my shirts with Alastor on it. I am then always wearing either black skinny jeans or one of my skirts with thigh highs and my black combat-inspired boots. For work, I work in a warehouse and I normally wear my wife’s RWBY sweater, a black tank top with black sports bra under it, and black jeans. Gotta keep that goth aesthetic.
Hey past me, we've added more Angel Dust clothing

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For work, I work in a warehouse and I normally wear my wife’s RWBY sweater, a black tank top with black sports bra under it, and black jeans. Gotta keep that goth aesthetic.
I'm into that style.

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing