• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Strange that I've never heard that name before. Guess I should be grateful :)
He was a conspiracy nutjob who believed aliens ran the government or something stupid that I didn't care to learn

salazarcosplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To add to this, and to her credit, she's one of the few Congresspeople who came from a working class background. That's what the corporate Dems and Republicans dislike her for.
That is interesting that both Corporate Dems and Republicans dislike her. I find her interesting because of the age disparity between her and the super old congress people.

What? You have a crush on her?
I won't deny, I find her cute.

que almenos está buena! ¡¡¡¡porqué bruta...!!!!

At least she is hot, becas is dumb as a door knob.

On Argentina they have a congreswoman called Natalia Zaracho, which comes from the working class, she "represent" the street recyclers but in their words "I don't like to study nor read, I just finished the Elementary school because was needed to get the charge", she "earned" the elementary degree by an exam... she also stated "I have no reading skills and my writing is bad" so, how can she legislate laws.

So been from working class but do not having the skills is a bad thing.
Awesome to include Spanish. I agree esta "buena" shes hot. She is working class. And she is of Millennial age group I thought it was good especially in the geriatric environment of congress. They really need age limits a lot of people are out of touch with reality, both Democrats and Republicans. I looked up Natalia Zaracho, and she does not look cute.

because, she can not understand the minimum of what is happening around her. she have a English good as mine (I was not born on a English territory) and almost all the time she behave like a ju ju girl.

But what I will know, I am not living on USA nor suffering their legislation.
Well, English has to be understandable outside of the USA too.

Reactions: Xzi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's pretty, but even pretty women can be crazy and AOC sure looks like one.

This video from a year ago shows her hiding away when the room goes black and when she returns she tells them "Listen, listen!" in such a condescending way. I can't believe this isn't a skit. 🤣

4:10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?