What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Finished InFamous: Second Son yesterday. A bit short, some glitches here and there (falling in limbo is a classic), but it's a great game. Now I want to play inFamous: First Light.

I discovered a building without hit detection on a specific point and you can get inside and fall infinitely. I have a video posted on facebook, I'll upload it on youtube to show the location and what happen when you get inside.

Finished Infamous, but I'll suspend my Infamous 2 run because tomorrow is the release of Tales of Xillia 2 and I'll be very busy there.

and on not so gaming news, a few days ago I did a little maintenance to my laptop and cleaned the fans and replaced the thermal paste. now I find it at quiet as when was new. after 2 years of abuse playing heavy games a little cleanup was necessary.

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I discovered a building without hit detection on a specific point and you can get inside and fall infinitely. I have a video posted on facebook, I'll upload it on youtube to show the location and what happen when you get inside.

Finished Infamous, but I'll suspend my Infamous 2 run because tomorrow is the release of Tales of Xillia 2 and I'll be very busy there.

and on not so gaming news, a few days ago I did a little maintenance to my laptop and cleaned the fans and replaced the thermal paste. now I find it at quiet as when was new. after 2 years of abuse playing heavy games a little cleanup was necessary.

Almost any open world game have this clipping/falling glitch, unfortunately. I'm also noticing some draw distance issues, like, weren't those draw distance transitions supposed to be discrete? It's only noticeable in some areas of the city.

By the way, I'm at about 87% completion rate. Also, that Paper Trail thing is cool.

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Almost any open world game have this clipping/falling glitch, unfortunately. I'm also noticing some draw distance issues, like, weren't those draw distance transitions supposed to be discrete? It's only noticeable in some areas of the city.

By the way, I'm at about 87% completion rate. Also, that Paper Trail thing is cool.

there ya go

yeah, I also found a way to enter a building on the explosion site on Infamous while I was searching a hidden package. I like this kind of stuff, I have more footage going out of bounds on Second Son.

Reactions: Issac

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Started to perfect Project Diva F and stopped to perfect Diva F2nd cause soon the game is gonna come in west.
Hope i'll perfect it before the release of F2nd.

c3070c9e8a.png

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
got some tricky trophies on Infamous Second Son. double smoke stack attack was easier than I though, just needed a couple of tries and got it, now cough drop was the tricky one, enemies always run away from the smoke bombs and if you get lucky to trap 3 enemies they where to far to get hit by a comet drop, the easiest way to do it is throw a smoke grenade on a group of dealers they are always very close and like to stand on roofs so they cannot escape.
I need to complete the evil side story and punch some musicians and akuran in the face to get platinum and be ready for First Light.

Reactions: Bean_BR

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reached 100% completion (Good Karma) in inFamous: Second Son. I'll leave the Bad Karma and trophies for another time. I think I'll take a break and focus on other games.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Finished The Bridge 100% with all achievements! ;)
Had a blast playing the game, Recommend it 100% ^_^
226517-The%20Bridge%20Genius.jpg

The puzzles are mixed in difficulty from very easy to god damn impossible/insane. Most of the achievements you can get during normal gameplay and are some that you'll have to think a bit. :) The Hardest one was to find all the whispers, but let me give you a tip...
The secret for the whispers locations are in the loading screens. Encrypted secret messages in the loading screen images. :P
226520-2014-08-26_00028.jpg

Here you can find a screenshot of my game walkthrough from the beginning until the end: ^_^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Attila...rt=oldestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid

The only thing I didn't liked is that some puzzles were just annoying, but were manageable. And the other is that the game was a bit short for my taste, but I won't complain because I got it with a discount price of 1euro, so the money was very well spent for a game with which I played 10 hours. ^_^

So I recommend it for sure!
Mathematics, physics and puzzle lovers will find this game even more amazing. :P

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
a little late but I finished Infamous Second Son with bad karma and man what an evil final. earned all the trophies too but for some reason my PS4 didn't sync my trophies, need to take a look to that.
also started playing Tales of Xillia 2 and whooa, if wasn't because they explicitly said is a year after the events of the first game I would though is like 2 or 3 year after.
the battle system is more refined and some lethal things aren't that lethal anymore(burn plz), physical attacks are now split on slash, strike and gun damage, kinda like Persona 3. the main character barely talks and you make the decisions for him, every decision takes a consequence.
it's interesting what they did and I'm liking it so far.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've just started Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission. For those who don't know it: it's a turn-based dungeon crawler, like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and takes pkace 3 months after the events of FF X-2. You have to climb a 99 floor tower and start at lvl 1.

Got to the 5th floor. Some special enemy called a 'goon' suddenly appeared and seems to be able to kick you out of the tower after attacking me twice, making you lose all your items and levels...
Didn't save yet because it was still super easy.
Threw the game down and think it will take quite some time before I'll pick it up again. I hope those fricking goons can't show up on higher up floors. Imagine how much you would rage if this happened to you on the 80th floor...

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
bought a 50 nintendolars card and downloaded Mario Kart 7 and Azure Striker Gunvolt.
I already had MK7, but every time I wanted to play it I had some other game on the console, so just bought it digital.
now Gunvolt is awesome, totally a spiritual successor to Megaman Zero. the mechanic of tag and then do a strong attack seems OP now, but I bet it will get hard latter.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Games only make you think that you've accomplished something - and in reality there happened nothing.

But it's so much fun! :toot:

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I beat Far Cry 3. Mission 34 was kind of a monster, and mission 35 kind of sucked, but the end game, essentially one long mission that I'll call mission 36, was fairly fun and exciting. I picked one ending, but rather than play through the game again or go through the end game one more time, I'll probably just youtube the other one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: i am sad ugh