What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
reached the 3rd chapter on Unchained Blades.... the entire chapter with just one member?,oh shit...
i freakin´ love the Titan Battle theme!,but i can´t find it on the net, not even on Youtube......

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Finally finished Dragon's Crown on my PS3 with my 6th character (Sorceress) and got my first platinum trophy EVER! Was a pretty awesome game while it lasted....Next target: Diablo 3(for the PS3 of course)!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sold a few of my crappy/finished games and grabbed Uncharted 1+2 and the Sega Genesis Collection. Now I'm stuck with deciding whether to drag my PS3 and TV up to my friend's flat to abuse his wifi to play FF14 (mine won't be installed for 12 more days >_< ) or call it a night and play the Uncharted trilogy instead...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I beat the last Eidolon (Vanille's) in Final Fantasy XIII. Man, fuck those things. But at least I didn't have to use Hope for this one.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Completed "God Mode" on PC... got all but 2 Achievements too but I couldn't bring myself to grind out 25,000 Enemies and no one is playing it so 25 Team Kills is impossible so ya close enough xD

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Finished Uncharted 2, watched a few vids on youtube about outrageous hoaxes that slipped me by as a kid (didn't know about the passage underneath the Zora's Domain waterfall, for example) and continued to debate whether or not to buy Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD Remix and Metal Gear Legacy Collection when I get paid on Friday.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Perfected my team on SMT:devil survivor 2:
(don´t mind the Humans, i´m doing another playthrough, day 5)
2d9urfd.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: isn't sparking zero supposed to be accurate to their canon power too?