Homebrew RELEASE [WAIN] Releases Customized 'Reboot-To-Payload' for SX OS

shado9573

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I can't say but i thought that this was spread by the TX haters on here. Does this hate go back to the original TX team? original Xbox days?
Not really. They had amazing quality products back in the Xbox days but you can compare the similarities between the Codes yourself of AMS and SX OS.
Some of SX OS codes are pretty illegal as well like for XCI loading.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK people... A quick one for you...

Do you have a "payload.bin" in SD card? ie in a modchip scenario?

If using the other nro called "reboot_payload" in the HB app store, use this "reboot_payload.bin" (place in Atmosphere folder).

What this does, is save you from having your payload duplicated and boots "payload.bin" from SD card. Thats all.

So, if using "reboot-payload", when you press the - button, "payload.bin" will launch.

Drag the enclosed atmosphere folder to SD root (this puts reboot-payload into atmosphere folder)

Cheers.

Attachments

• reboot_payload.zip
    29 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: lordelan
D

Deleted User

Also only .nro? Why not from the restart button?.

cuz WAIN is not Team Xecuter and does not have the Source Code from SX OS... please use your or from someone elses brain to think before you send it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK people... A quick one for you...

Do you have a "payload.bin" in SD card? ie in a modchip scenario?

If using the other nro called "reboot_payload" in the HB app store, use this "reboot_payload.bin" (place in Atmosphere folder).

What this does, is save you from having your payload duplicated and boots "payload.bin" from SD card. Thats all.

So, if using "reboot-payload", when you press the - button, "payload.bin" will launch.

Drag the enclosed atmosphere folder to SD root (this puts reboot-payload into atmosphere folder)

Cheers.

dont work i did it you boot in the menu but if you press launch EmuNAND or normal CFW then it is black. you need to launch Hekate and with Hekate launch payload.bin again.. very weird problem

Reda93

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is not working for me for some reason, am on 6.2 emunand with auto rcm, but this just takes me to rcm?? Any ideas

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cuz WAIN is not Team Xecuter and does not have the Source Code from SX OS... please use your or from someone elses brain to think before you send it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

dont work i did it you boot in the menu but if you press launch EmuNAND or normal CFW then it is black. you need to launch Hekate and with Hekate launch payload.bin again.. very weird problem
Strange. Works fine my end.

D

Deleted User

Register "garyopa": dont know anything, real opa (german-english translation: "grandfather"), not wanted, source always self written (cuz.... why actually? and yea i know thats copied from an SX OS thread but not everytime like at the 6.2.0 "leak"... what was there? oh "in this week!" 2 weeks later by Nintendo: "lets release it!")

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Register "garyopa": dont know anything, real opa (german-english translation: "grandfather"), not wanted, source always self written (cuz.... why actually? and yea i know thats copied from an SX OS thread but not everytime like at the 6.2.0 "leak"... what was there? oh "in this week!" 2 weeks later by Nintendo: "lets release it!")
I'm not sure what you're saying, but I feel like it's bashing garyopa, so... keep it up I guess B-)

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh i thought of something for the SX_Reboot to have, the "power off" option that's normally in SX Boot menu so you can power off your switch and avoid the AutoRCM battery drain without the need to move though the menu

tomi1578

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
oh i thought of something for the SX_Reboot to have, the "power off" option that's normally in SX Boot menu so you can power off your switch and avoid the AutoRCM battery drain without the need to move though the menu
or you can just use this feature to make the power off button actually power off like atmosphere does

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc