Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
This 'homebrew' allows you to quickly reload your Switch CFW without using a dongle or PC.
SX_Reboot.jpg

Earlier this week, Team-Xecuter finally released their updated SX OS v2.6.1 with full support for v7.x Switch firmwares, and it included some undocumented features one of them was 'reboot-to-payload' and as such the homebrew developers called [WAIN] decided to quickly put together an 'customized' version so that users can enjoy using this feature.
Usage:
  1. Place the SX_Reboot.nro (see the source for it), in your /sxos/ folder or root of your MicroSD card.
  2. Launch via the Homebrew TAB in the SX Menu.
  3. Follow the 'instructions' in the screen shown!
Simple as that, enjoy!

- Your TX friends from [WAIN]
Currently, this does not support 'crash' to SX OS, but Stay Tuned, there is more great things to occur soon from [WAIN] and Xecuter!.

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

midstor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This 'homebrew' allows you to quickly reload your Switch CFW without using a dongle or PC.
View attachment 161515

Earlier this week, Team-Xecuter finally released their updated SX OS v2.6.1 with full support for v7.x Switch firmwares, and there was included some undocumented new features one of them was 'reboot-to-payload' and as such the homebrew developers called [WAIN] decided to quickly put together an 'customized' version so that users can enjoy this using this new feature.

Currently, this does not support 'crash' to SX OS, but Stay Tuned, there is more great things to occur soon from [WAIN] and Xecuter!.

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole
Hah! New Feature? More like COUGHS EXOSPHERE! Nah but for real its nice.

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect?

Does this allow you to go to the SX bootloader to boot atmosphere or is it always going to reboot directly into SX?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want Atmosphere when you're an SX Master Race? :D

I sense the joke, but let me address it before it gets serious or some cfw extremist jumps in.

I only use SX at home when I want to play some USB HDD games. Any other time (so basically when I'm out) I'd rather be using Atmosphere for its features and configs and >>KIPS<< in particular noexes (I'm aware of SX's built-in cheats, but it sucks ass) and Amii-Spoof.

SuchMemeManySkill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Disharmony16

~DooM-BringeR~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great!!!, thanks Team Xecuter and WAIN for introducing this, looks so nice (always making things better), hope new features like this and more get added soon, always surprised for what you do guys, amazing! : ]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Beagle 480
    Gift
  • T-hug @ T-hug:
    Dune 2021 1080p HDRip X264 AC3-EVO
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Dune? Reminds me of seeing my ex naked
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Oh yeah Dune movie is out, watching it later
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Here is hoping 2022 is a good year for DC cinematic universe
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Honestly don't really know what Dune is.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Anyone here know much about Jetbrains InteliJ Idea?
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Oh, T-hug was here :blink:
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or something when someone tags you in chat? :ninja:
    Gift
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Post it in the v8 feedback thread
    Gift
  • Gift
  • OzKenny1983 @ OzKenny1983:
    Post what sorry? I'm guessing we were talking about this ages ago, but I haven't been on GBATemp in almost a year so my memory is failing me :-/
    Gift
    feedback and or bugs that may have popped up since the migration to XenForo 2!
    Gift
    Umm...I think you might have the wrong person, since that may as well have been written in Chinese. I have nothing to do with the management of this site, nor have I ever been involved. I'm just a member, and hardly even qualify as that...like I said my last post was almost a year ago lol
    Gift
    Lol no, Sonic Angel Knight had an idea, best would be to post it in that thread haha
    Gift
    Sorry, don't know Sonic Angel Knight either...
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    this new xenforo version keeps logging me out, whyh
    Gift
  • godreborn @ godreborn:
    not sure. I haven't had that issue. the only computer related issue I've been having is with my isp and the smtp server getting authentication errors randomly. I'm going to have to call them again. this started happening again after changing my password.
    Gift
  • godreborn @ godreborn:
    you may have to check the box that says "stay signed in." psx place used to have a problem like this for random people, including myself. that will prevent being logged out or it did anyway.
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's happened 3 times already and of course i ticked the box
    Gift
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Yeah happened to me as well
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    just installed gentoo, i came out alive somehow
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    honestly the install itself wasn't that hard, the hard part was getting my hardware to work
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    Is it true what they say, did your neck sprout hairs afterwards?
    Gift
    x65943 @ x65943: Is it true what they say, did your neck sprout hairs afterwards?