vWii bricked, vWii Decaffeinator doesn't work, vWii Nand restorer doesn't work either, FTPiiU Everywhere also doesn't work. Am I screwed?

Rksoft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As the title states, none of the choices are working. However, Nand restorer did get me to the health and safety screen, but thats about it. Help!

My vWii only turns off my WiiU and I really feel like using it for the first time in forever.
did you find any solution?
i'm starting to think that this is some hardware issue... Never been able to pass throught the health and safety screen

germ153

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, it's been a while, but I finally got my charger. I recently tried nintendont, which loads up to the point where you have to select USB or SD, then turns off. However, Wii mode doesn't turn off the WiiU, however only shows a black screen.
Post automatically merged:

did you find any solution?
i'm starting to think that this is some hardware issue... Never been able to pass throught the health and safety screen
Nope. If nothing works, I believe it is the hardware.

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Did u try deleting every single thing via the advanced menu of decaffeinator? plus are you using the latest version? Keep in mind that you should have no disk or usb plugged in the wiiu while using decaffeinator and while the wiiu updates till it reboots successfully
(If you have blocked the updates unblock them or else your vWii won't be able to be restored)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did u try deleting every single thing via the advanced menu of decaffeinator? plus are you using the latest version? Keep in mind that you should have no disk or usb plugged in the wiiu while using decaffeinator and while the wiiu updates till it reboots successfully
(If you have blocked the updates unblock them or else your vWii won't be able to be restored)
blocked updates--good call. tiramisu and aroma iirc block updates by default, so disable them if you're using them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-