Hardware VGA options

Valif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the first pic is a little fuzzy. But thatst he main screen.
DSC_1059.jpg

these are the dots i'm talking about. I dont know if the vga male male cable is the cause i had to buy to connect it to my monitor.
DSC_1058.jpg

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
phyl0x said:
jelbo or valif,

Did you purchase the hd pro box through the website?

http://www.hdboxpro.com/eng/shop.htm

How long did the shipping take (assuming you did the standard air mail)?
I bought it via ahtin, but he isn't selling anymore, the only place we can buy from now seems to be the official website. Sent: feb 26, recieved: mar 3. BTW, Valif is using a Vdigi cable, not an HD Box Pro.

@Valif: the colored dots could be because of a fried Wii graphics chip/mem, other possibility I mentioned is b0rked cables. Quality seems nice for the rest!

Could you take some pics of SMG or another game, ingame? Menu's don't really show jaggyness, and I would really like to see them compared to the HD Box Pro and X2VGA2.

phyl0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i just ordered the hd box pro from the website,

so i need to buy a new 5v power adapter? i live in the US? will this come with a chinese plug?

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cyr0x said:
ahtin said:
cyr0x said:
jelbo said:
SNES doesn't have component output. PS2 and XBOX do, so they work.

'Normal shop'? There are shops in Germany who sell them for €35,-? That's a pretty good deal.
So only component will work? So I do have to buy the component cable for the Wii? Hmm that sucks, I don't want to spend all my money only to play on my TFT .. My TFT will cost me 500€ and then the Box für 35€ and the cable for 30€ and I have to buy new cable for my other consoles. That really sucks. I was thinking I can play with component AND composite.
frown.gif
Are there any VGA boxes that support both?

There are some component cable which support more than 1 console less than USD12, if you want a good quality for multi-function cable, you can go to try XCM one, there component cable support xbox,xbox360,ps2,ps3,wii,psp2000.
Yeah, but what is with my other consoles? Don't want to buy it and have more costs than with only a vga cable for my Wii and Xbox360.
Hm?

Valif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jelbo said:
phyl0x said:
jelbo or valif,

Did you purchase the hd pro box through the website?

http://www.hdboxpro.com/eng/shop.htm

How long did the shipping take (assuming you did the standard air mail)?
I bought it via ahtin, but he isn't selling anymore, the only place we can buy from now seems to be the official website. Sent: feb 26, recieved: mar 3. BTW, Valif is using a Vdigi cable, not an HD Box Pro.

@Valif: the colored dots could be because of a fried Wii graphics chip/mem, other possibility I mentioned is b0rked cables. Quality seems nice for the rest!

Could you take some pics of SMG or another game, ingame? Menu's don't really show jaggyness, and I would really like to see them compared to the HD Box Pro and X2VGA2.

well i have an other version of your monitor. its a little bigger. so jaggies could be more visable right?
anothing thing. I never or hardly make photo's of my screen
tongue.gif
so the photo's could be of bad quality.
About the dots. the vdigi cable could be broken. i dont think the wii is. because if i connect the wii on my tv. I dont see those strange dots. I''l email vdigi with this. Thanks for the reply.
i'll make those photo's soon. but i dont have SMG ( i know i'm bad ) going to buy me one copy soon tho
smile.gif

EDIT:
Lol nvm...
I found the problem already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOY5dCdUYs...feature=related

It's called Artifacts. its caused by a overheated wii...
NO BRAWL OR NMH FOR A COUPLE OR WEEKS D;...

phyl0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phyl0x said:
ok i just ordered the hd box pro from the website,

so i need to buy a new 5v power adapter? i live in the US? will this come with a chinese plug?

anyone have an answer for this?

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Could someone post the dimentions of the box (package) ?
I wanna buy it but i am afraid i am gonna pay import taxes to the customs (Europe).

Also how i would like to know the weight of the package.

Thank you in advance.

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
tsampiras said:
Could someone post the dimentions of the box (package) ?
I wanna buy it but i am afraid i am gonna pay import taxes to the customs (Europe).

Also how i would like to know the weight of the package.

Thank you in advance.

I dont know the dimentions of the package, but I know the package is abt. 0.5k

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the sort reply Ahtin. Maybe you could give me an example of what to expect size wise.
It would really help me, for example is like the size of 3 dvd cases stacked together? (LOL WII)

L

Lyuse

I was about to buy a HDBOXPRO but I gave up and bought a 30" screen with HDMI input for my PS3 it looks very good and clean

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Valif said:
well i have an other version of your monitor. its a little bigger. so jaggies could be more visable right?
anothing thing. I never or hardly make photo's of my screen
tongue.gif
so the photo's could be of bad quality.
About the dots. the vdigi cable could be broken. i dont think the wii is. because if i connect the wii on my tv. I dont see those strange dots. I''l email vdigi with this. Thanks for the reply.
i'll make those photo's soon. but i dont have SMG ( i know i'm bad ) going to buy me one copy soon tho
smile.gif

EDIT:
Lol nvm...
I found the problem already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOY5dCdUYs...feature=related

It's called Artifacts. its caused by a overheated wii...
NO BRAWL OR NMH FOR A COUPLE OR WEEKS D;...

I had the same problem with a Jap Wii with wierd dots and artifacts at first it wasn't troubling me that much but after a few weeks it just became worse so I sold the Jap Wii and grabbed myself a US Wii which I immideatly after I got it turned WiiConnect24 off since it haves your Wii turned on in standby mode without the fans going.

Valif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
True. but i heard its a really common problem so nintendo fixes it for free. But i doubt they would have fixed the jap version of your wii ;P

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Valif said:
True. but i heard its a really common problem so nintendo fixes it for free. But i doubt they would have fixed the jap version of your wii ;P

Exactly but I sold the Jap Wii for almost as much as I bought it for and I didn't tell about the artifacts heh
tongue.gif

Valif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whaw Nintendo really got great service. I sended my wii Thursday. And received it on Saturday. And also got a whole new wii. But the onley - thing about it is that i lost all my VC games. Even when i requested to store it somehow
frown.gif

Btw if you have a 16:10 monitor. And you play a game that supports edtv/hdtv where does the black bars locate? Mine is at the right and left side. But i think its not right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-