00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Not sure, not sure how to check :-(
You installed the one I put in the zip?
Also did you copy the app to sd:/wiiu/apps ?

It requires to work:
  • The USB Loader GX wad installed on vWii
  • The app on sd:/wiiu/apps
  • Channel forwarder installed on Wii U menu
And of course the USB Loader GX app working on vWii side.

Last edited by cucholix,

JacobM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by JacobM,

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to see if i could use the injected forwarder with gamepad support to launch vc games installed to vwii nand but no dice

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@cucholix Hey sorry but no dice. Tried installing via wup installer y mod and the same 199-9999 error once again. That makes it present within gx2 and y mod, so I don't think it's an issue with the installers. Just installed the retroarch forwarder, which works fine. This app still does not.

Re-downloaded to check for corruption still no dice. Is it possible it could be a bug? Anything I could do to send logs or something?
it seems like the forwarder id is overwriting another one, which is weird because I set a suffix not used by Nintendo.

Last edited by cucholix,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was trying to see if i could use the injected forwarder with gamepad support to launch vc games installed to vwii nand but no dice
WiiVC can't load anything from USB, NAND or emuNAND (it requires cIOS reload, and WiiVC forbid that). NAND could be possible, but it needs some work on the loader's code.
Only SD card is available.

There is currently no gamepad support in the loader's interface, but I'll add it.
you could at least use that loader as interface to launch gamecube games from SD card. the advantage, compared to injected gamecube games in WiiVC, is that you can set different settings per games.

Last edited by Cyan,

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Yeah there seems to be a bug in WUP Installer GX2, got the same error yesterday while installing the WUP-Installer GX2 channel. Installing to USB seems to work though.
Maybe @dj_skual can look into this?
@brienj and me had already looked at this, but can't find the problem, sorry, you must install my channel on usb!!!

Last edited by dj_skual,

atlanx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry - I don't get it. What usefullness has the installation of this WiiU-USBLoaderGX-Forwarder if you install it to the USB?

I have a HD with Wii-Games (NTFS) and i have a HD which got Formated from the WIIU.

Can i install the Channel to the Wii-Games(NTFS) HD?

If not, then i have to install it to the Wii-U HD but then i can not have access to the Wii-Games at the 1st HD........

Sadistblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for some help. (hindsight, this was not the correct place to post this, do not want to create another help me clutter post though :/)

I am having trouble getting a working version of this forwarder with gamepad support. I have made an inject with USBLoaderGX's boot.dol (v1268 with gamepad support) and gave it cafe2wii patching and disabled wii remote passthrough. I can get into the homebrew just fine with gamepad support. However, upon launching a SD card stored game for Nintendont I get a black screen.

I have tried running the channel directly (wii u -> vwii -> channel forwarder 1.5 fix UNEO) and everything works as intended (no gamepad support, nintendont launches game just fine). I have a working Wii U Nintendont forwarder as a fallback, but would be nice to figure out :) Trying to figure out if I made the inject wrong or something needs to be reconfigured. I even made an inject to forward to UNEO and same results, working gamepad support and black screen for the game.

Last edited by Sadistblue,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a way to forward individual games to WiiU channels. I'd love to start vwii games directly from WiiU channels. That would make things so much easier. Especially for kids and other people that are not as used to hacking in general.
WiiVC script injector might interest you.
it allows you to generate wiiu channels to launch vWii installed channels, or to inject wii games into a wiiu channel.
this should do what you want : wiiu channels to launch directly wii games, or vWii wiware or vWii vc.

@Sadistblue :
Did you try to inject the USBLoaderGX forwarder's dol instead of the loader's dol ? (not a WiiVC to forward to UNEO channel, but the forwarder.dol itself)
it will be easier to update the loader (on sd) without re-generating and replacing existing and already installed channels.
users reported launching nintendont without problem with the forwarder injected in the wiivc channel. (or didn't report it's not working)

there's a 1269 mod3 available in the last pages of the official thread, it fixes few WiiVC problems :)
I didn't have time this month to work on it and release 1269 officially.

Last edited by Cyan,

Sadistblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reading through the Nintendont and UsbloaderGX forum a bit I came to the conclusion I needed the forwarderV5.1.dol injected (Not the usbloadergx boot.dol itself), however same results. I am using the 1269 mod3 a few pages back from last now. I still can't seem to get Nintendont to run from usbloader; I can see my games on my sd card; just black screen when launched. I have tried using the d2x r52, with the modded FAT32 module cios I installed on 249-252. I thought perhaps I needed to manually change the meta.xml and usbloader settings (That should overwrite that xml) to ios58? or even cios 252 where I have d2x r52 base58? I say that because it was my understanding the ios couldn't be changed once the homebrew was launched with this method? Should clarify everything works fantastic with usb drive and a wii u forwarder to usbloadergx.

Another question after reading some posts, I have installed cios 249-251 with the d2x r52 with a base of 56-58. Then installed the alt53 over 252/253/255. Was this a blunder using 255?

You helped me last time Cyan, I more than appreciate your assistance.

Last edited by Sadistblue,

JacobM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reading through the Nintendont and UsbloaderGX forum a bit I came to the conclusion I needed the forwarderV5.1.dol injected (Not the usbloadergx boot.dol itself), however same results. I am using the 1269 mod3 a few pages back from last now. I still can't seem to get Nintendont to run from usbloader; I can see my games on my sd card; just black screen when launched.

That sounds exactly like an issue I am experiencing. Do you have any USB controllers plugged into the system including the Wii U Gamecube Adapter (even if no gamecube controllers are plugged in)? Remove any non-storage USB device before booting USB Loader GX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??