Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

Qeality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error cde 199-9999, like I dont have rednand installed?...
I am getting the same error. USBLoaderGX will launch on vWii side but I get error 199-9999 when trying to launch forwarder (saved on NAND) in WiiU menu. Does anybody know the fix?

Last edited by Qeality,

SoraJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting the same error. USBLoaderGX will launch on vWii side but I get error 199-9999 when trying to launch forwarder (saved on NAND) in WiiU menu. Does anybody know the fix?
It was working for me fine. Then I added a 128 GB usb and now I have the same problem too. Did you get it fixed?

Edit.
Someone posted a fix on the thread. Install it in the nand and on your USB. There’s a bug where it doesn’t know where to load from apparently

Last edited by SoraJr,

Qeality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was working for me fine. Then I added a 128 GB usb and now I have the same problem too. Did you get it fixed?

Edit.
Someone posted a fix on the thread. Install it in the nand and on your USB. There’s a bug where it doesn’t know where to load from apparently
I ended up using aroma and it worked.

Reactions: SoraJr

PrinceMarth

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ended up using aroma and it worked.
I have aroma and I'm stil getting this error?
Post automatically merged:

I don't think I can post a link to anything as I'm still new here, but I was able to make a forwarder myself using Boot2vWii that works on Aroma - I'd recommend having a look into it, it seems pretty neat! I'll post a link to the .wuhb I made myself in a bit when I'm able to too.

Post automatically merged:

Okay, so all you have to do (assuming you've got the forwarded for the vWii set up already and everything else), is put my forwarder into your "SD://wiiu/apps" folder. and for good measure here's the link to, which I'll definitely be using more of myself in the future lol
This worked for me too! Thanks! :))

Last edited by PrinceMarth,
Reactions: RiverLazuli

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi can someone reupload the USB Loader GX forwarder that loads with the gamepad turned off that Dominick Dotson had given and set it at first page? (link is dead)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...