cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

This forwarder boot the vWii USB Loader GX channel installed into vWii menu, ideal for CBHC users that don't require Mocha or Haxchi sig patches, Haxchi users need boot sig patches before use it.

It's based on hbl2hbc from @FIX94 , it use it's own app though so doesn't interfere with hbl2hbc.elf

bootDrcTex copy.png

Download

https://mega.nz/#!IUoDRSzA!lIecyP0He-yl7z4HafCrqC3tbWC8oTwnnTXVFXBW_DQ

Installation

1. On vWii install the "USB Loader GX - [UNEO] - vWii.wad" (if you already don't have it) with WiiMOD Lite or other wad manager for vWii, you find the wad it on "wads" folder. This channel points to "sd:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol" or "usb:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol".
  2. On Wii U extract the contents of the package on your SD.
  3. Install the forwarder channel on Wii U using WUP Installer Y mod or GX TO USB, remember you need sig patches to install!
Update 2023-04 by Cyan

The UNEO wad forwarder channel included in the package is outdated. A new version from Blackb0x has been released fixing sending arguments to the loader.
Please, use and install on your vWii this WAD file instead : https://github.com/wiidev/usbloadergx/raw/updates/USBLoaderGX_forwarder[UNEO]_vWii.wad
This is for vWII only !

Credits

@FIX94 for hbl2hbc app
@timogus for nuspacker
@BullyWiiPlaza for RPL studio
@shinyquagsire23 and team Decaf for WUT

Last edited by Cyan,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only time I've seen a blue screen is when using the loadiine forwarder with an incompatible version of loadiine.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Just downloaded the forwarder through the mega link, installed with WUP Installer Y mod, and it's working on my end.
Is your path sd:/wiiu/apps/hbl2ULGX/hbl2ULGX.elf <----- exactly the same?

Maybe your download got corrupted?

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install the forwarder on Wii U using WUP Installer GX, but I consistently get the same error: "Install failed. Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop require Sig Patches."

The thing is I'm already using CBHC. Everything else works just fine, but not this app. What could be the problem?

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Sorry for this question but can I use this WAD to install a channel on my vWii to open USBloaderGX. (Is there any other steps required? I do not really understand the instructions in the first post!)

At the moment on the vWii I have to open Homebrew Channel and then load USBLoaderGX.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Sorry for this question but can I use this WAD to install a channel on my vWii to open USBloaderGX. (Is there any other steps required? I do not really understand the instructions in the first post!)

At the moment on the vWii I have to open Homebrew Channel and then load USBLoaderGX.

install the wad (make sure usb loader gx is located in one of the places listed). you'll then have a forwarder channel to usb loader gx. then, install the forwarder channel on the wii u using wup installer gx. the forwarder will forward the system to the wad forwarder which in turn will forward to usb loader gx.

Last edited by godreborn,
Reactions: tri_fin

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi,

It is since the Wii U's forwarder looks for the vWii's one.

Reactions: tri_fin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over