Hacking Usb loader for both vWii and Wii U while having a mayflash adapter and usb->ethernet

Decepter91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

I want to make a setup on my Wii U, where I install Wii U games on my external HDD and usb loader gx on my vWii.
The issue I see is that the Wii U only has 4 usb ports and I want to add both USB to ethernet adapter and a mayflash gamecube adapter (uses 2 ports).
If vWii and Wii U need separate HDDs I would need 5 ports.

Do I need separate HDDs for the vWii and installing games on the Wii U? Or can I make one wbfs partition what the vWii uses and format the other partition for Wii U to use?

Another option would be to use a USB hub I guess. Would that work? Which devices should go into the hub in that case?

Thanks

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!

I want to make a setup on my Wii U, where I install Wii U games on my external HDD and usb loader gx on my vWii.
The issue I see is that the Wii U only has 4 usb ports and I want to add both USB to ethernet adapter and a mayflash gamecube adapter (uses 2 ports).
If vWii and Wii U need separate HDDs I would need 5 ports.

Do I need separate HDDs for the vWii and installing games on the Wii U? Or can I make one wbfs partition what the vWii uses and format the other partition for Wii U to use?

Another option would be to use a USB hub I guess. Would that work? Which devices should go into the hub in that case?

Thanks
Hello,

You can use a single external hard drive and install the wii U, Gamecube and wii games on this single external hard drive (wii U format).

do wii and gamecube injections with vc inject ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

Decepter91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks,

I found the thread about uStealth as well and tried it with a usb hub. Worked just fine to put ethernet and the wii u hdd on the hub and the Wii hdd in the top slot. Keeping the two in front free for the GC adapter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol