Homebrew URGENT.... Xorpad questions...... 9.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter athrun5
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,442
  • Replies Replies 4

athrun5

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 2, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
10
Trophies
0
XP
241
Country
United States
I have been following the decrypt9 guide in here:https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/Decryption
and now I am stuck. I am on a timer since I am using my brothers SD card so I need to get this done asap. I got all the files it says on my sd card but one says launch the launcher.bat and by some research I have done I believe its not the gateway one but I could be wrong, while on the complier site area it says I need to put the files on the 3ds and activate the decrypter.

Also it says I need to compile the launcher.bat. Not sure what that means. Can you guys explain this to me as I really want to play pokemon OR with randomizer nuzlock challenge as the game is rather boring.
 
can people STOP making threads with 'URGENT'?

you say launcher.bat, you mean .dat?
just put the launcher.dat file on your sd card and load it with the gw web exploit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zidapi
you mean the gateway .dat?....... as I am not sure what launcher.dat I am suppose to use as I have seen 3 so far different from one another.
 
The closest thing I got on the decrypt9 file is a launchertemplate.dat and that failed and crashed my 3ds

Ok I think this is working now.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted