GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So I am posting because I have a black 3ds xl that I recently updated to 9.5 while trying to update my emunand then decided to buy a n3ds xl and wait for gateway. I have an issue with my bank preventing me from modding my o3ds xl at this time but I was considering maybe selling my xl or trading it in and just buying one on 4.5 or a 2ds to at least make some use of gateway. The main reason im against the mod is because i am very impaitent and would rather enjoy things now,Thanks for your time

nosklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any old 3DS or old 3DSXL with firmware 9.2 or below can be downgraded to 4.x, so you don't need 4.x specifically... You need any 9.2 or under.

2DS can't be downgraded so you'd have to use the browser exploit

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Any old 3DS or old 3DSXL with firmware 9.2 or below can be downgraded to 4.x, so you don't need 4.x specifically... You need any 9.2 or under.

2DS can't be downgraded so you'd have to use the browser exploit
I was thinking this I work at a location which has even xl under the sun I'm sure any would be fine. Thanks I'm going for the yoshi xl

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Here's an option. Offer a modder a trade of some sort. Just sayin...
I did state in op i dont really want to wait for a mod and no modder has given me any sort of guarentee that if something does go bad they will fix it, besides i dont have anything anyone would want, i would rather sell to a temper who wants to mod it, if not its ending up on ebay or gamestop for a 100$ trade in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up