Updated sysnand have backups, money troubles

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by HarEllis6202, Mar 9, 2015.

?

sell 3ds xl, buy a 2ds or mod xl

Poll closed Apr 27, 2015.
  1. sell old 3ds xl and buy a 4.5 console

    40.0%
  2. buy 2ds its better than nothing

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. sell old 3ds xl buy anything under 9.3

    80.0%
  4. save up and mod xl

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HarEllis6202
    OP

    HarEllis6202 GBATemp OldFag

    Member
    508
    122
    Feb 19, 2015
    United States
    Michigan
    So I am posting because I have a black 3ds xl that I recently updated to 9.5 while trying to update my emunand then decided to buy a n3ds xl and wait for gateway. I have an issue with my bank preventing me from modding my o3ds xl at this time but I was considering maybe selling my xl or trading it in and just buying one on 4.5 or a 2ds to at least make some use of gateway. The main reason im against the mod is because i am very impaitent and would rather enjoy things now,Thanks for your time
     
  2. nosklo

    nosklo Member

    Newcomer
    49
    14
    Oct 16, 2010
    Brazil
    Any old 3DS or old 3DSXL with firmware 9.2 or below can be downgraded to 4.x, so you don't need 4.x specifically... You need any 9.2 or under.

    2DS can't be downgraded so you'd have to use the browser exploit
     
  3. HarEllis6202
    OP

    HarEllis6202 GBATemp OldFag

    Member
    508
    122
    Feb 19, 2015
    United States
    Michigan
    I was thinking this I work at a location which has even xl under the sun I'm sure any would be fine. Thanks I'm going for the yoshi xl
     
  4. hundshamer

    hundshamer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Blacklisted Trader
    1,810
    806
    May 22, 2009
    United States
    Here's an option. Offer a modder a trade of some sort. Just sayin...
     
  5. HarEllis6202
    OP

    HarEllis6202 GBATemp OldFag

    Member
    508
    122
    Feb 19, 2015
    United States
    Michigan
    I did state in op i dont really want to wait for a mod and no modder has given me any sort of guarentee that if something does go bad they will fix it, besides i dont have anything anyone would want, i would rather sell to a temper who wants to mod it, if not its ending up on ebay or gamestop for a 100$ trade in.