Safehax: Still Patched

BASICsploit: Still Patched

Ironhax: Still Patched

Menuhax: Still Patched

Fasthax: Still Patched

Memchunkhax2: Still patched

SVChax/Memchunkhax2.5: Still patched

Tubehax: Still patched

RXtools: Still Patched (Not that anyone cares)

GW: Still Patched (Not that anyone cares)

DSI Downgrade: Still Patched

Last edited by GalladeGuy,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've added everything I had in the 11.12 thread for now. Do you have a list of everything that works on 11.13?
Steelhax works as does pichax.
And cakes works fine as well.

Rei-Six can boot emunand but not sysnand for some unknown reason

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Noel29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
My NTR CFW crashes i mean it does open but when i try to run the game it crashes after ng green flash. It comes with this error message 'permission' something.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

15754339001937232227751113414100.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My NTR CFW crashes i mean it does open but when i try to run the game it crashes after ng green flash. It comes with this error message 'permission' something.

that might be normal. I know that I have a lot of problems booting into ntr cfw even with the fix. it's pretty much the only time I see luma crash. it only does it at random times (usually when clicking on something else).

Noel29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
that might be normal. I know that I have a lot of problems booting into ntr cfw even with the fix. it's pretty much the only time I see luma crash. it only does it at random times (usually when clicking on something else).
What can I do to fix it?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there's anything you can do. luma 9.1 is supposed to be more stable, but it really did seem any different (still crashes randomly). either luma or a fork of it added ntr patches again, but for me, it still crashes even on the latest luma, which the fix is for.

@Noel29 , I think I've pinpointed the problem. regular nts (not boot selector if that's what you're using) comes in two varieties (i.e. auto exit on or off). I don't know if you can turn boot selector's off, but auto exit is built in by default. I think it's causing some sort of error, because if you do something that uses auto exit as well, the system will flush the memory of ntr, so you'd have to initiate it again. doing so without resetting the system could make the system crash more.

Noel29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I don't think there's anything you can do. luma 9.1 is supposed to be more stable, but it really did seem any different (still crashes randomly). either luma or a fork of it added ntr patches again, but for me, it still crashes even on the latest luma, which the fix is for.

@Noel29 , I think I've pinpointed the problem. regular nts (not boot selector if that's what you're using) comes in two varieties (i.e. auto exit on or off). I don't know if you can turn boot selector's off, but auto exit is built in by default. I think it's causing some sort of error, because if you do something that uses auto exit as well, the system will flush the memory of ntr, so you'd have to initiate it again. doing so without resetting the system could make the system crash more.
I see. Currently i'm using this one. Should i shift to the manual exit type of NTR?
15754350148672187227745156259703.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure. that's the boot selector I believe. I don't know if there's a way to turn off auto exit with the boot selector. since it was still crashing for me on 9.1 with the latest ofw, I updated everything. I think the official ntr's last update was for 11.4, so I wouldn't hold my breath on there being a fix for whatever the problem is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1