Hacking [Uncensor] Project Zero: Maiden Of Black Water

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you need signature patches, otherwise the game freezes on startup.
I guess it's because you edit the main executable.
I guess Mocha would work, I prefer to use RedNand, that's why I haven't tried Mocha yet.
I could be wrong, but if you're using Haxchi, Mocha and/or RedNAND is not needed, right?

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not sure but I think so, and i only use haxchi for the hbc, and then sig patch from there if i need.

Btw, does anybody have the eur eshop version installed with dlc who can gimme the meta.xml, app.xml and cos.xml?

Meh

Last edited by Elusivo,

makke007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried replacing both files with Wup Client and it worked but either the Patch or Injecting a 100% Savegame made my text completely disappear and caused a crash on chapter load :D

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ah ye, i only tried a couple chapters and it was working fine so i dunno if there's any issues on others. The text dunno cause i only changed the bikini names and i din touch layouts. Which chapter it crashes?

Meh

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for the USA (Eshop) version that's USB installed, you can't just inject the patched files via FTPiiu Everwhere? You need the EUR code and meta folders?
Im in a bind if I have to get the EUR game. 14 GB is a lot to go through again :c

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the DLC (couldnt find one) is needed for the EUR version to have it as a full game isnt it?
yep, i'm in the same boat! Somebody here suggested it could be the usa dlc, i kinda think not but i din try yet to confirm either way.

Without the dlc there's more than half the game size missing. (basicly just videos and audio tho, so those can get from the usa dlc, but the xml files dun point to the eur title id... unless they can be edited for the eur version if they dun work straight up)

Meh

Last edited by Elusivo,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what you start with Haxchi, Haxchi itself doesn´t have sigpatches.
If it is Homebrew Launcher, then you need to have these for example:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/simple-signature-check-patcher.451138/
Oh, okay. I had read that it did patch signature checks, in Step 3 of FlimFlam69's Guide. I've also been able to run a VC game that, supposedly, requires sig patches, so I assumed that the information in the guide was correct. Sorry, if I caused any confusion.

FlimFlam69's 5.5.1 IOSU + Kernel Exploit Guide said:
HaxchiFW uses IOSUhax to patch the system menu so we can do all sorts of cool stuff. More specifically - this will patch signature checks, meaning we can run whatever we want without having genuine permissions...[source]

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
U mean the EU PAL disc ... hmm, should i?... nah [emoji56]

Meh
Yes, I have my game on disc, one is for sure that I gave money and support devs, unlike yer patch user are all but fucking pirates and devs got nothing but shits, c'mon, TC MAKE THIS ON FLY PATCH, otherwise u r bad person and not so fucking awesome.

makke007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, I have my game on disc, one is for sure that I gave money and support devs, unlike yer patch user are all but fucking pirates and devs got nothing but shits, c'mon, TC MAKE THIS ON FLY PATCH, otherwise u r bad person and not so fucking awesome.
ok, now i understand what u mean [emoji14] i was joking cause i did make the patch for the EU PAL disc game, but you still need to use loadiine or game installed to usb.

With caffiine i dun think is feasable/practical since the archive00 file is 3.6GB...

I already tried to make the patch without editing that big archive once, but it was unsuccessful. I will try a couple more things when i have time, but i not sure it's possible without editing the model/textures files in the archive.

Meh

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Elusivo... What was it you were wanting to know about the USA eShop Game and DLC? I have them both in encrypted and decrypted forms.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also... If anyone would like to get the JPN "bikini" video directly from NUS, just use JNUSTool and the following command...
Code:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 000500001014d200 [TITLEKEY] -file /content/movie/EV9013_9053.mp4
*NOTE* — You will need to replace "[TITLEKEY]" with the correct key, from "that title keys site." This will avoid the full JPN title download and only download the original MP4 movie file.

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@TiMeBoMb4u2 i got the nus games already but din have time to install anything yet, now what i need is to know if the usa DLC is the one to install with the eur nus game or not, and if it's not, where to find the Eur DLC...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto