Gaming UK(EU?) club nintendo codes for swaps

Linkinwormm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PRE EDIT: this thread should be stickied(maybe i dont care for internet bragging rights of OMG stickied) and have it as a swap thread, as people start swapping i can update this post with trusted people who swap codes when they have them, id like to keep a nice community here and hopefully having a trusted list will encourage others to stay within trust.

Due to a blunder I am left with 5 UK nintendo VIP codes for sonic all stars racing on the wii u, i am willing to swap these for other codes i currently dont have or used before for wii, wii u and 3ds. these are not for posting, this will be a message to who ever with the code, these codes are brand new so if you come back to me saying it hasnt worked, either A you already used this game (you should know this already) or B you are screwing me with some print screen, so in this case i will require proof in video form of code input and nintendo website not working with the code, as photos cna be easily edited, even in paint

I would like your code 1st to use becuase i need these last 1250 points for my own use and struggleing to find these codes without spending £1000s on games, i dont want anyone to miss out on the 250 points they may desperately need, this is my word as a previously heavy wii homebrew scene player

I forgot my login for gbatemp hence the 8 post count, but my gbatemp name is Linkinworm, i can provide proof if needs be, for piece of mind that im not just scamming for codes, if you look on my linkinworm account you can see a picture of me wearing the same headphones on the left of this image, monster purity HDs baby blue

EDIT: only 3 cards left now

EDIT 2: 2 cards left thanks to (irc friend), digitalforums and Gemini00, I already got the snes wii controller the other day, but still willing to trade with people even though i don't really need the points anymore. I dont get these regularly, this was a batch of cards i got by mistake all being the same game, once there gone there gone.

EDIT 3: all cards are now gone, thanks to everyone who swapped I got what i needed after a month of collecting and swaping cards :D
WP_000505.jpg

WP_000436.jpg

Linkinwormm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The blunder was that i asked for these codes and the bloke gave me 6(one for my self) sonic racing codes because they were floating abuot, i asked if they were from the same game he said no so i didnt question it. nothing dodgy, not stolen, just unwanted codes they were going to throw out

Linkinwormm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so its a con job to get more expensive games codes, oh the value of these just dropped like a stone
no, these are worth 250 points each, i dont and cant use console and handheld codes, i expect people to possibly have codes worth 200 or 250 for trade, but as i said its one per person because you can only use one code on one account

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol