UK(EU?) club nintendo codes for swaps

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Linkinwormm, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Linkinwormm
    OP

Linkinwormm Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2013
    PRE EDIT: this thread should be stickied(maybe i dont care for internet bragging rights of OMG stickied) and have it as a swap thread, as people start swapping i can update this post with trusted people who swap codes when they have them, id like to keep a nice community here and hopefully having a trusted list will encourage others to stay within trust.

Due to a blunder I am left with 5 UK nintendo VIP codes for sonic all stars racing on the wii u, i am willing to swap these for other codes i currently dont have or used before for wii, wii u and 3ds. these are not for posting, this will be a message to who ever with the code, these codes are brand new so if you come back to me saying it hasnt worked, either A you already used this game (you should know this already) or B you are screwing me with some print screen, so in this case i will require proof in video form of code input and nintendo website not working with the code, as photos cna be easily edited, even in paint

I would like your code 1st to use becuase i need these last 1250 points for my own use and struggleing to find these codes without spending £1000s on games, i dont want anyone to miss out on the 250 points they may desperately need, this is my word as a previously heavy wii homebrew scene player

I forgot my login for gbatemp hence the 8 post count, but my gbatemp name is Linkinworm, i can provide proof if needs be, for piece of mind that im not just scamming for codes, if you look on my linkinworm account you can see a picture of me wearing the same headphones on the left of this image, monster purity HDs baby blue

EDIT: only 3 cards left now

EDIT 2: 2 cards left thanks to (irc friend), digitalforums and Gemini00, I already got the snes wii controller the other day, but still willing to trade with people even though i don't really need the points anymore. I dont get these regularly, this was a batch of cards i got by mistake all being the same game, once there gone there gone.

EDIT 3: all cards are now gone, thanks to everyone who swapped I got what i needed after a month of collecting and swaping cards :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    I've got to ask, what was the blunder?

3. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    he ran out of the store without paying for them

bowser likes this.
  4. silver_ryder

silver_ryder Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2010
  5. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
  6. Linkinwormm
    OP

Linkinwormm Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2013
    The blunder was that i asked for these codes and the bloke gave me 6(one for my self) sonic racing codes because they were floating abuot, i asked if they were from the same game he said no so i didnt question it. nothing dodgy, not stolen, just unwanted codes they were going to throw out

7. Linkinwormm
    OP

Linkinwormm Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2013
    no, these are worth 250 points each, i dont and cant use console and handheld codes, i expect people to possibly have codes worth 200 or 250 for trade, but as i said its one per person because you can only use one code on one account

8. Linkinwormm
    OP

Linkinwormm Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2013
    one code is gone I have 4 left for anyone willing to trade still