• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

U.S. Supreme Court set to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion rights decision

Rena_to84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sexuality is a biological drive. In general, the desire for sex is comparable to the desire for food or water, regardless of whether or not you need it to literally survive. This "just say no" attitude of yours suggests you don't know what you're missing and don't understand sex.
Out of curiosity: have you castrated your pet, my friend?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Sexuality is a biological drive. In general, the desire for sex is comparable to the desire for food or water,"

Yes, you did, and it's preposterous.
I didn't say "you can't live without sex just as you can't live without food or water." I said the biological drive for sex is comparable to the desire for food or water.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting to hear your own thoughts on actual freedom, vs Aquinas religious viewpoints on free will. Also, I may have missed your response, but Catboy asked how you feel about abortions when the pregnancy would endanger the womans life. Can you please chime in on that one even if you already have? I can't believe you're bowing before Aquinas, wanting peoples freedom/medical freedom/free will taken away and controlled by the government, and calling others slaves. LOL!

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
The evidences that the human being inside the woman's womb is a human being are largely abundant.

Even under your modern mess of "philosophies", you're wrong, sorry.
wait a minute... wait a minute...
This brash nature. This "I am smarter than" you attitude...
@morvoran ?
You're 100% a dupe account. No one signs up for an account at a primarily gaming site, ONLY to post in this section. LMFAO! Not sure who you are, but you're not even anywhere close to being as smart as you think you are.
you may not know him, but morvoran was a staunch right winger here in the political section. He disappeared after Biden was elected. and hasn't been seen since.

Rena_to84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I suggest you reread my post. I didn't say that.
Have you any idea of how many people live a happy, whole life without more than very sporadic sex?

Thinking about it, it's easy to understand why every dictator in history have always manipulated the youth for power grabbing, domination and "revolutions", teens and young adults are hostages to their hormones. When you hypersexualize the environment around them, what you get is a decrease of IQ in the adult population. That's a straight path to slavery, forged by very smart and evil people, some of which have very occasional sex, mind you.

Rena_to84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wait a minute... wait a minute...
This brash nature. This "I am smarter than" you attitude...
@morvoran ?

you may not know him, but morvoran was a staunch right winger here in the political section. He disappeared after Biden was elected. and hasn't been seen since.
I'm a Brazilian Catholic who found your post to be totally useless.

Rena_to84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Still waiting to hear your own thoughts on actual freedom, vs Aquinas religious viewpoints on free will. Also, I may have missed your response, but Catboy asked how you feel about abortions when the pregnancy would endanger the womans life. Can you please chime in on that one even if you already have? I can't believe you're bowing before Aquinas, wanting peoples freedom/medical freedom/free will taken away and controlled by the government, and calling others slaves. LOL!
Do you know why you don't understand the difference between a mother in risk of death during pregnancy (VERY rare these days) and a misguided woman who thinks she will be happier by killing her baby? Because you are a slave.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a Brazilian Catholic who found your post to be totally useless.

Please do tell me how the above quoted post was so helpful to the community. Crying about someone elses post being totally useless and then posintg a totally useless comment about it? I cant even. LOL!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you any idea of how many people live a happy, whole life without more than very sporadic sex?
Which is why I said "in general." Nothing I've said should be taken as applying to everyone. In general, when you tell people to just "not do it," they tend to fail as miserably as if you had told them to just not eat food. It's why abstinence-only education doesn't work.

You should also be aware that for people with a healthy sex drive, a lack of sex can lead to depression, anxiety, and a host of other problems. You don't have to look farther than some of the anti-woman incels in this thread to see how detrimental a lack of sex can be to one's health.

As I've already said, the biological drive for sex can comparable to the biological drive for food and water.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMCS

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
Do you know why you don't understand the difference between a mother in risk of death during pregnancy (VERY rare these days) and a misguided woman who thinks she will be happier by killing her baby? Because you are a slave.
so let me get this straight you believe forcing women give birth to child is okay? That she gets no other choice but to give birth to the kid, despite finances or what if she doesn't believe she'll be a good responsible parent? are you telling me that it's healthier to force a child on someone regardless of environment or situation that child will grow up in?
If so that's incredibly fucked.

Reactions: SAIYAN48 and Lacius

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Still waiting for you to answer my other question, now this one. Why do difficult? Just answer the questions. That's all I'm asking. Why are you refusing to answer? Presenting your own question is not answering my questions. You have flat out refused to answer my question about freedom, and now you're refusing to answer how you feel about abortions in the case of the mothers life being in danger. Just answer.

Rena_to84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, so you don't live in the states, telling how Americans should live. Got it.
Hahahahahah
Leftist fake alienation, so cute.
Did you know Hillary Clinton came here to promote quotas in universities based on skin color, which is downright institutionalized RACISM?

The USA is a great country that heavily influences the whole world in many aspects.
Leftist American politics, though, is a monumental pile of horseshit that infects the whole world.

Rena_to84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so let me get this straight you believe forcing women give birth to child is okay? That she gets no other choice but to give birth to the kid, despite finances or what if she doesn't believe she'll be a good responsible parent? are you telling me that it's healthier to force a child on someone regardless of environment or situation that child will grow up in?
If so that's incredibly fucked.

Fact you don't know: giving birth is way safer for the mother than murdering the baby.

Fact you've forgotten: your iPhone was designed by a brilliant American whose parents refused to raise him.

Reactions: zfreeman

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
Hahahahahah
Leftist fake
Hahaha, no we're not just changing conversations like that.
Your telling other people how to live, in a country were you don't know their laws, their circumstances, on how to handle abortion.
That's as fucking insensitive as if I were to walk on over to Europe right now, tell them how they should govern themselves. I'm pretty sure they'd be pretty fucking pissed.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may want to add when it's legal. When it becomes illegal, it becomes incredibly dangerous, since it would have to be done in back ally ways, with questionable toolsets and cleaning.
Excuse me, yeah. A lifetime of living in a country where women don't die unnecessarily clouded my perspective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw