Hacking TWEWY Keeps Freezing at The Same Part on my AK2i

Furai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
TWEWY keeps freezing at the part after you battle those frogs and ran away, where you see all the characters.

I use AKAIO Release 1.6, I just tried to update it using this http://akaio.net/loaders , I put it in the loaders folder and it's still Release 1.6.

Plus on my DSi the Acekard shows as 'Danny Phantom, Urban Jungle, THQ'.

Help?

EDIT: I just updated it to 1.7.1, I'll re-edit soon and tell if it keeps freezing

EDIT2: Game works, didn't freeze at that part, but there still is the 'Danny Phantom, Urban Jungle, THQ' problem. help?

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Danny Phantom part isn't a bug. It is how the AK2i makes itself playable on a DSi. If it didn't look like a normal game, the DSi would not allow it to run.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Furai said:
EDIT2: Game works, didn't freeze at that part, but there still is the 'Danny Phantom, Urban Jungle, THQ' problem. help?
There is a fix for this and its actually very simple.

1) Hack the DSi in full DSi mode.
2) Downgrade DSi to 1.3.
3) Insert new Acekard 2i.

Its so easy, no one has done it yet cuz the DSi is horrible system or they're just lazy.

There's no way to fix it. That's just how it is. The AK2i needs to spoof a real game in order to execute correctly. I'm sorry.
ohnoes.png

D

Deleted-247497

you should actually buy TWEWY, its worth full price and you buying it will contribute to more great original titles like that being developed for ds

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the danny phantom thingy is part of the fix to bypass the DSi 1.4 update that blocked flashcarts until said patch was introduced to bypass it (erm, that was confusing... just take it from me, it isn't a bug or anything)

also, TWEWY works really well in my ak2i using the akaio 1.7.1 (firmware and loader)... anyway, good luck and enjoy a really great game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?