TWEWY Keeps Freezing at The Same Part on my AK2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Furai, Aug 8, 2010.

Aug 8, 2010
  1. Furai
    OP

Newcomer Furai Newbie

Israel
    TWEWY keeps freezing at the part after you battle those frogs and ran away, where you see all the characters.

I use AKAIO Release 1.6, I just tried to update it using this http://akaio.net/loaders , I put it in the loaders folder and it's still Release 1.6.

Plus on my DSi the Acekard shows as 'Danny Phantom, Urban Jungle, THQ'.

Help?

EDIT: I just updated it to 1.7.1, I'll re-edit soon and tell if it keeps freezing

EDIT2: Game works, didn't freeze at that part, but there still is the 'Danny Phantom, Urban Jungle, THQ' problem. help?

2. Rascal

Member Rascal GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The Danny Phantom part isn't a bug. It is how the AK2i makes itself playable on a DSi. If it didn't look like a normal game, the DSi would not allow it to run.

3. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    There is a fix for this and its actually very simple.

1) Hack the DSi in full DSi mode.
    2) Downgrade DSi to 1.3.
    3) Insert new Acekard 2i.

Its so easy, no one has done it yet cuz the DSi is horrible system or they're just lazy.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. snico1995

Member snico1995 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you should actually buy TWEWY, its worth full price and you buying it will contribute to more great original titles like that being developed for ds

5. Shinigami357

Member Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Philippines
    the danny phantom thingy is part of the fix to bypass the DSi 1.4 update that blocked flashcarts until said patch was introduced to bypass it (erm, that was confusing... just take it from me, it isn't a bug or anything)

also, TWEWY works really well in my ak2i using the akaio 1.7.1 (firmware and loader)... anyway, good luck and enjoy a really great game