ROM Hack [Tutorial][SaveHexEdit] How to get all unobtainable outfits in Bravely Default EUR/USA

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm glad this is still getting replied to and I want to say thanks for the updates on the post but could you help me as well? I'm new to H&D and have no idea what I'm doing without the images. Would it be possible to update the images? If not could you add the outfits into my save?
tbh Im too lazybto redo the thread clean with all image. Feel free to send me your save if needed and Ill do it for you.

KaleBorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh Im too lazybto redo the thread clean with all image. Feel free to send me your save if needed and Ill do it for you.
Here you go I also can't use the special shop inside of the village because of a bug with a village editor so if you could fix that or add a few falcon knifes to use that would be appreciated but not needed. (USA Ver)

Attachments

• GAME0.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 27

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here you go I also can't use the special shop inside of the village because of a bug with a village editor so if you could fix that or add a few falcon knifes to use that would be appreciated but not needed. (USA Ver)
can you send me your whole save folder pls (not just game0)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@KaleBorn Try this, I added the outfits and fixed the village, so you should be able to buy the weapon by yourself.

Attachments

• BD1-Fixed.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 32

KaleBorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KaleBorn Try this, I added the outfits and fixed the village, so you should be able to buy the weapon by yourself.
Thanks for all the help after I finish this game I hope to play bravely second again but this time uncensored do you still offer support on that post or no?

SquashedStrawberry

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm glad this is still getting replied to and I want to say thanks for the updates on the post but could you help me as well? I'm new to H&D and have no idea what I'm doing without the images. Would it be possible to update the images? If not could you add the outfits into my save?

The images can be found on the wayback machine if needed, just paste the link in an they're right there

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited the save but only one outfit is shown (Agnes's bikini) and the other outfits don't appear, maybe I'm using an uncensored game and that makes them not show up? because I don't get it...

EDIT: Nvm I already have it. I was doing it wrong hehe sry.

Last edited by CheeseBurgerwithLove,

Bazzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only these that you can't get by playing normally in the game (which are on the first post).
I recall a user here having a hex code that supposedly worked to unlock all outfits
Post automatically merged:

so when i try adding the Hex from Asia81 the game crashes but when i do this one " 88 53 E0 DA 4E C0 DA 4E 20 DB 4E 40 DB 4E E0 84 98 18 85 98 38 85 98 98 78 98 18 79 98 F8 78 98 18 DB 4E 60 DB 4E 80 DB 0E C1 E5 4E E0 E5 4E 00 E6 4E 20 E6 4E 40 E6 4E 00 " from illusive yellow the game works however i now have duplicates of all outfits except JP because it gives all of them i dont know what part of yellows code is the working bit but i really want to know.

Edit: did some testing starting at the end and DB 0E C1 E5 4E E0 E5 4E 00 E6 4E 20 E6 4E 40 E6 4E 00 gives me the jp exclusives....and 4 onion shirts

E3 44 C0, E5 4E E0, E5 4E 00, E6 4E 20, E6 4E 40, E6 4E 00 works i noticed the end is a 00 so it got me thinking what if your code was a little off E3 44 |C0 E5 4E, E0 E5 4E, 00 E6 4E, 20 E6 4E, 40 E6 4E| 00 its weird to explane but i got it working. i think as odd as it might sound the final third of an item seems to mess with the item coming after it in this case it looks like the item preceding dimensional garb needs to end in Cx. my file is working now it was interesting messing around in HxD i learned a little.
This

Only these that you can't get by playing normally in the game (which are on the first post).
Could you get those outfits on my savefile, I have been trying but every time I try to save the game crashes. (Is this the file I am supposed to upload?)

Attachments

• bravely default.rar
    6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by Bazzzz,

Pcconsoleguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that some of screenshots are no longer there so it's a little tricky for me to follow this(I know late to the party) I recently downloaded the game on the 3ds and put the romhack on it via hshop and wanted to see if it worked or not, granted I could play the game until one of the outfit in the game shows up but I like the jp outfits

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that some of screenshots are no longer there so it's a little tricky for me to follow this(I know late to the party) I recently downloaded the game on the 3ds and put the romhack on it via hshop and wanted to see if it worked or not, granted I could play the game until one of the outfit in the game shows up but I like the jp outfits

Yeah you have two options either get the uncensored version or hex edit your save files, but those picture are from Feb 2016.

Bazzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Asia81 Have you had any chance at editing my save? It's been almost a week of me trying to figure out the errors and solutions but no success so far on my side, I was hoping that somebody way more knowledgeable at hex editing would be able to pull it off or at least know what's up with my save.

Pcconsoleguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you have two options either get the uncensored version or hex edit your save files, but those picture are from Feb 2016.
I mean I did install the uncensored and did the save edit, do I need to keep playing the game to see, like I'm around chapter 1 in the desert area level up two stores and cleared boulders and trees so still semi in the game

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean I did install the uncensored and did the save edit, do I need to keep playing the game to see, like I'm around chapter 1 in the desert area level up two stores and cleared boulders and trees so still semi in the game

If you want to buy it from the shop then you need to progress through the game, atleast that how it was for Bravely Second. I did hex edit for Bravely Default.

Pcconsoleguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to buy it from the shop then you need to progress through the game, atleast that how it was for Bravely Second. I did hex edit for Bravely Default.
Worth a shot, I just hope my game doesn't break because of my hex edit in it

Worth a shot, I just hope my game doesn't break because of my hex edit in it
Though it's my first with default so I don't know how or where the jp outfits are in the shops in the jp version or in some promotional stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4