Newcomer

Germany
    thank u thank u thank u and Canzah <33

Canzah and TheShadowRunner like this.
  3. Shayuna

Shayuna Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    quick question... any options to use it with a "emulator" without luma? i dont have a 3ds with cfw.... -_- i hoped its a patch file where u just patching not files...

4. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    Nope. won't happen without cfw. It is needed to run any of this.

5. MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just noticed. In Bravely Second with this patch applied, all the images for Elements in Item descriptions, and Statuses for the party members, are Black Squares
    Anybody know why?

6. susanoomon

susanoomon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    With the luma patch for bravely default when's the soonest I can tell if the patch is working or not?

7. Lillievela

Lillievela Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You can use Citra to try it out, you copy the patched files to the citra mods folder for your game, or install a patched game in citra

Im not entirely sure in terms of playing, but you can get a 100% save file and check all the outfits and such

8. Alexow

Alexow Newbie
    Newcomer

Portugal
    I guess this is a bit unrelated to this thread but does anyone know where the Job data is located in the files? Or is it hardcoded into the game?

9. MarvinXLII

MarvinXLII Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm assuming you're talking about data tables in the vanilla game. My response will be very off topic as I don't know a thing about this uncensored mod, modding sprites, etc, but hopefully it helps a little.

Job data files are slightly different between the games. For BD check out the "Paramater" folder in the common folder (e.g. "Common_en/Paramater" for English). For BS, "Paramater" is spelled "Parameter", and it splits this file further into subfolders like "Job" and "Ability". You'll have to look around for exactly what you want.

Much of the data is in these files. I couldn't find the weapon/shield affinites for each job in BD though. Those numbers might be hardcoded somewhere, or I missed them.

Last edited by MarvinXLII, Apr 20, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Released], Uncensored, Bravely