ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

Shayuna

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
quick question... any options to use it with a "emulator" without luma? i dont have a 3ds with cfw.... -_- i hoped its a patch file where u just patching not files...

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed. In Bravely Second with this patch applied, all the images for Elements in Item descriptions, and Statuses for the party members, are Black Squares
Anybody know why?

Reactions: rocknard

Lillievela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question... any options to use it with a "emulator" without luma? i dont have a 3ds with cfw.... -_- i hoped its a patch file where u just patching not files...
You can use Citra to try it out, you copy the patched files to the citra mods folder for your game, or install a patched game in citra

With the luma patch for bravely default when's the soonest I can tell if the patch is working or not?
Im not entirely sure in terms of playing, but you can get a 100% save file and check all the outfits and such

Alexow

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I guess this is a bit unrelated to this thread but does anyone know where the Job data is located in the files? Or is it hardcoded into the game?

MarvinXLII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess this is a bit unrelated to this thread but does anyone know where the Job data is located in the files? Or is it hardcoded into the game?

I'm assuming you're talking about data tables in the vanilla game. My response will be very off topic as I don't know a thing about this uncensored mod, modding sprites, etc, but hopefully it helps a little.

Job data files are slightly different between the games. For BD check out the "Paramater" folder in the common folder (e.g. "Common_en/Paramater" for English). For BS, "Paramater" is spelled "Parameter", and it splits this file further into subfolders like "Job" and "Ability". You'll have to look around for exactly what you want.

Much of the data is in these files. I couldn't find the weapon/shield affinites for each job in BD though. Those numbers might be hardcoded somewhere, or I missed them.

Last edited by MarvinXLII,

JIM1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi I can't find this model in the graphics folder, could you please share the address with me? or upload only the .bcres file from airy form 2?
Are you sure? I have yet to play both games (thus I'm not sure if it is all working "properly", the costumes are), but this is the texture I have for her in the files posted above:
View attachment 246546

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi I can't find this model in the graphics folder, could you please share the address or route with me? or upload only the .bcres file from airy last form 2?

JIM1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
good morning everyone

I need help
I can't find Edea Lee's model in Brabely Default ...

the address would be ...

Graphics \ Character \ PC \ PCF2 \ J00

but it is not ..

the other characters if I found them and managed to extract all ...
Edea couldn't find it anywhere ...

Could someone share the model with me in Dae or SMD? or the route to find it?

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, is there any way to keep the undub/uncensored game (I downloaded the already prepared cia, found on many sites), but somehow restore the US Hawkeye outfit look? It looks way better than the JP version, plus I want to use guns, it just doesn't fit. Thanks.

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, is there any way to keep the undub/uncensored game (I downloaded the already prepared cia, found on many sites), but somehow restore the US Hawkeye outfit look? It looks way better than the JP version, plus I want to use guns, it just doesn't fit. Thanks.
somewhere in this topic was a way to manually unpack the japanese version of the game, get the japanese version of one costume, and then inject it into the US rom

I'm sure based on that post you could figure out the reverse

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I already tried, but the software to "unpack" cias only gives me bin files, which cannot be extrated by winrar, and it doesn't give my any actual folder or "costume" files. And even tho I did extract the US cia, I have no way of knowing which files belong to the Hawkeye job, and not a single post in this thread tells me that. Nevermind, I'm not willing to learn "hacking" skills just for a costume. There's always errors in these things that I can't bother other users for. I'll skip using the Hawkeye. Thanks.

Last edited by willprogresivo,

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember the exact steps and programs (not WinRAR) being somewhere in this topic... But I don't really wanna go through 57 pages either lol sorry

easycrashing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right over here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k9ae459ksb5ztph/BSDemo_Save_Completed.zip/file

Fully completed Bravely Second Demo save file. There was something I mentioned prior here, it looks like in JP demo, the Astrologian job icon had a crescent+Star, but in the retail release they removed the star in the icon.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/released-bravely-default-second-uncensored.391715/page-53#post-8992916

@Nevermore
could you reshare the save please?

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How to have undub and uncensored ? I found a prepatched ver. on a certain website but when I tried with my old 3ds save Airys still censored which makes me think they didnt bother to update with the latest ver. could I just put the full uncensored files on top of the current version I have ?

rocknard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just noticed. In Bravely Second with this patch applied, all the images for Elements in Item descriptions, and Statuses for the party members, are Black Squares
Anybody know why?
You can restore the "elements" in item description and statuses if you delete this file from the patch:

"romfs\Graphics\UI\Common\crowd.fs".

The question is how it will affect to the "uncensored". It's strange no one noticed this.

Well, i suppose it will not be fixeable @Canzah

Last edited by rocknard,
Reactions: Nutez

MSTO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if anyone has the hex codes for each of the DLC outfits so we can hexedit in the outfits for everyone at the beginning of the game for Bravely Second.

Bravely Default's guide was no problem, and I'm sure the process is the same for Bravely Second but I just don't know the hex codes!

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.