Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Got only one error with loadiine following this guide : "Missing all OS specific addresses.", fixed by updating loadiine's to latest nightly.
I know there's a search function, but adding it in OP would help some people i'm sure.
Other than that, worked flawlessly on a 5.5.1E using haxserver.jar hosted locally on a damn old comp, even tho we both hated installing Java, no need to clear cookies/cache shit...
Thanks for the tutorial

Last edited by AlBa,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a noob question, I don't know much about backup loaders, but if people shared their backups of Wii U games, it's possible then to play it in your own console? Like a ROM with Wii U acting as an emulator?

MinMin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We had the same problem, and no, we were not using the thumsticks when loading a game, it's a common sense that it always fucks things up.

Still, we found a solution after a few hours with this :
http://loadiine.ovh/

Loadiine V3 SD seemed to work flawlessy for us and our 5.5.1 Wii U. The corresponding MEGA Link is available on the page.

Waaaaaaaaaaooooow! It's good! Thank you so much ;)

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe a noob question, I don't know much about backup loaders, but if people shared their backups of Wii U games, it's possible then to play it in your own console? Like a ROM with Wii U acting as an emulator?
Yes, then no.
Backup loaders just basically load... backups.
Said differently, instead of loading games files from the classic optical disc, it loads em from the SD card, no emulation involved there.
And those files can be found on the Internet, like you would download a ROM or a linux distribution.
Edit : downloading and playing a game you didn't buy is not legal. Just saying you can...

Last edited by AlBa, , Reason: legal
Reactions: RustInPeace

dsdx1514

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i have a 64GB sd card formatted to Fat32 and im not sure if its working also im not sure my java isnt working as well even though its updated to the latest version

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
While Lodiine is fun and all, I'm going to wait for USB support (If it ever comes). I only have an 8GB SD card and a 2.8 TB hardrive so I'm just gonna wait

DVDVDcz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, any help is welcomed. I prepared my SD card with latest loadiine and use http://www.wj44.ml/ ... I just wanted to test this on old 1GB card before buying something bigger, so I tried NES Remix Pack USA Patch PAL WiiU Loadiine READY2PLAY since I have 5.5.1E console and it should be patched for that. I have even added the code to the folder so it is recognized. Everything goes well and shows up but when I actually start the game (load), I only get black screen on both TV and gamepad. I tried to wait for a few minutes and nothing ... this should be the easiest and fastest game to load. Any idea why I get to loadiine and it looks like everything is working and then this?

It was probably just a wrong download since the Shovel Knight is working.

My next question:
Would Pretec SDXC 128GB class 10 memory card (reading 80 MB/s and writing 35 MB/s) be a good SD card for Loadiine? What is the max supported capacity by WiiU ... I think SDXC should work right?

Ethan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another question, Do I need internet connection for this exploit ??? If yes How Can I block wii u from updating???

Reactions: Don21

MisterPantsEyes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Running the exploit is MUCH easier.

1. Download the exploit, Homebrew Loader and Loadiine
2. Put them in your Wii U SD
3. Go to loadiine.ovh with your Wii U browser and start Homebrew Loader, then Loadiine

That's literally it.

Last edited by MisterPantsEyes,
Reactions: Ethan2 and Don21

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My wifi sucks, so i have to unplug my pc and give it to my wii u, but if i read it correctly if you host by yourself or something you have to have both internet (pc and wii u), if you use the site(loadiine.cvh) you only have to have internet on your wii u. Correct me if im wrong.

Reactions: Ethan2

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

I've got analogic problems with the gamepad ingame and in wiiu menu once exploit is launched.

Is there any solution for this ?

steplay29

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi guys,

like many this is my first time running the exploit or anything else.i followed the guide at the start of this thread and the exploit loaded ok.when i go to load loadline it comes up after a while failled to load video and when i go to load the launcher it says failed to mount sd card.was just wondering am i meant to have any backups in the loadline folder and homebrew apps in the launcher folder first before i run these.only tried it quickly to see if the exploit worked which it did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/2VSGYf0.mp4