Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

steplay29

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
make sure you format your sdcard as fat32 not fat16 or exFat

hi there and thnaks.formatted card to fat32 and it works a treat.loadline still says can not load video but when i use the launcher i can use the homebrew channel and loadline through there.many thanks.i am on 5.5.1 eu by the way.

Jahruze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
hi there and thnaks.formatted card to fat32 and it works a treat.loadline still says can not load video but when i use the launcher i can use the homebrew channel and loadline through there.many thanks.i am on 5.5.1 eu by the way.

what program you use to format? sd card?

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone can report if splatoon works on the latest build?
Hi other Don, It works i used the 5.5.1 loadiine.ovl and that site and all stuff is just awesome so easy and i was asking things yesterday:P. Only one thing i found some img, but they couldnt been seen in the loader. So i missing things like converting things and stuff. Well this scene is alive again so i willing to get all out of it:). Hope i will sort these things out and hopefully don't use outdated things.

memoryman3

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still stuck at getting Cafiine's server to run, someone please help!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now it says "Listening on 7332" I assume that is the port number right? What now?

AmyGrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a question I wanted to ask. I have my Wii U running 5.5.1. After I get the exploit running. I'm not interested in getting free games. What I would like to be able to do is still boot all my legally purchased digital games and cheat in them. Like giving me lots of money or experience or something. Is that possible with this mod? What tools do I need? I'm pretty good at figuring out how to use those tools. Just need to know what to use to do it if its possible.

I don't need help with getting the exploit running. I can figure that on my own. Its just all the guides that are up talk about running free games. They don't talk about being able to cheat in games you have purchased.

Last edited by AmyGrrl,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So were you able to run the first link? The kexploit? That has to be run before you try homebrewlauncher
Sorry, it was at step 12, when it asks to click on the homebrew launcher, nothing happens, I tried waiting and 10 minutes later it still didn't budge

TheCypher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So were you able to run the first link? The kexploit? That has to be run before you try homebrewlauncher
Wait what? You mean I should do the one said in this thread? If so that one is also screwed, whenever I try to use the one in this thread or the one in the file attached it gives the error 112-1028 and doesn't load the page

Attachments

• wii_u_5.5.1_kexploit_guide (1).txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 289

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what? You mean I should do the one said in this thread? If so that one is also screwed, whenever I try to use the one in this thread or the one in the file attached it gives the error 112-1028 and doesn't load the page

If you followed my instructions exactly then you should have a webpage loaded up on your wii u browser. Click on the first button at the top (kexploit loadiine version). You should see a green screen. Then go back into the browser and click on HomebrewLauncher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.