OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys!

This is Quincy, the @OP at the #cIOS channel on freenode.
I am trying to get our dearest waninkoko, the one that made the first backup launcher and cIOS for the wii, to work on the 3DS.
Maybe if we get enough people to sign this, he will think of it.

Want him to work on the 3DS? Sign this petition and maybe (just maybe!) he will!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wanin3ds/

Please sign and share. I can't make any promisses but I will try to get him to work on it.

Note to mods, admins and any other kind of staff: This is honnest! No spam involved! No kind of refferer links or anything! I really am opped in Wanin's channel and I really am trying to get him to work on the 3DS. I can deliver proof if you want me to. So I'd apreciate it if this can stay open. Thanks
smile.gif

I am serious guys, please spread the word. We need as many people as possible. More people means greater chance.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure Wanninkoko is a hacker.

Hacker=/=Developer.

IMO, Wanninkoko is a Developer.

Even if he decides to come back, he can't work on it, simply because the 3DS isn't hacked yet.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
ron975 said:
I'm not sure Wanninkoko is a hacker.

Hacker=/=Developer.

IMO, Wanninkoko is a Developer.
If that's true, developers have direct access to hackers. And without hackers, we wouldn't have developers. And without developers, the hackers woultn't hack. What I am trying to say is if they team up.. Win!

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
That's not what I meant. Wanninkoko is a Developer. But he can't develop anything on the 3DS because he has no way of running it. The only way to run 3DS-mode code on the 3DS right now, is to run SIGNED code.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
ron975 said:
That's not what I meant. Wanninkoko is a Developer. But he can't develop anything on the 3DS because he has no way of running it. The only way to run 3DS-mode code on the 3DS right now, is to run SIGNED code.
Wanin has his fair share of knowledge about hacking too..

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
And, that's the end of the thread I guess
smile.gif
Too bad, but I'm sure there are others out there working a lot as well, just that we don't know / hear about them yet..

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea on how to get him to work on it (and yes, I saw his post 3 above this one). I sent him a PM, we'll see.

Arisotura

rise of melonism
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
What the fuck is up with forcing someone to work on the 3DS? Those hackers/developers/whatever do it mostly for fun and don't want to be forced.

Also, you're wasting your time. Exploits are currently useless. More knowledge on the 3DS hardware is required before they can be useful. The only way to gain such knowledge is to dump/trace RAM and study the dumps (that, unless a CTR-SDK gets leaked out but I'm not counting on that; Nintendo may have added tracking info to their SDKs).

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko said:
No 3DS, no money for it (and if I have money I would use it to buy other stuff)... I don't think I'll work on the 3DS soon
closedeyes.gif
If you truly believe you can make progress on it, I will give you mine.

I'm not shitting you.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Alex got in trouble with sony, silently backed off hacking, and returned as a "foreign" hacker named M33 (the exact background or use of M33 I forget), anyway he stopped again 5.00 M33xxx, as the code was different, and at the time every game played on it, until newer code changed that.

He didn't "support" piracy, he supposed free means of doing whatever you wanted with something you bought.

Wynd

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly, WHY?

WHY do you guys want the system hacked so soon? why not let it stay un-hacked for a year or two to get good games going, hell maybe even 3 years.

do you guys really want the system to turn into a shovleware console so fast?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seaking said:
honestly, WHY?

WHY do you guys want the system hacked so soon? why not let it stay un-hacked for a year or two to get good games going, hell maybe even 3 years.

1 - Shovelware is already coming/here. Check Ubisoft's lineup.
2 - Mario 3d Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Tales of the Abyss, tons of others I'm forgetting, there's a ton of "Good games coming", just about everything that's not Ubisoft is.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Seaking said:
honestly, WHY?

because of the stupid region lock!

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Seaking said:
honestly, WHY?

2 - Mario 3d Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Tales of the Abyss, tons of others I'm forgetting, there's a ton of "Good games coming", just about everything that's not Ubisoft is.

people keep saying this like only if your system is hacked that it suddenly only gets shovelware. Well thats total BS. THe DS was hacked years ago and yet we still to this day see loads of great games for it, we also saw TONs of shovelware...from the start. Nintendo after becoming this "casual" monster just lets any old PoS onto the system, so blame them for not giving a crap.

Also why would ANYONE want to develope any game for a system that is hacked if EVERYONE is supposedly using it? Not even shovelware people want to spend money (as little as it might be, it still costs them money) if that was true.

stop trying to use that sad ass excuse. And while im at it, if your on a forum called 3DS hacking and homebrew, stfu about being so anti-hack, its damn clear most people on here want and will pirate games, so stop bullshiting yourself....i know most of you do it and act all damn high and mighty because you say you dont.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zanfire said:
Xuphor said:
Seaking said:
honestly, WHY?

people keep saying this like only if your system is hacked that it suddenly only gets shovelware. Well thats total BS. THe DS was hacked years ago and yet we still to this day see loads of great games for it, we also saw TONs of shovelware...from the start. Nintendo after becoming this "casual" monster just lets any old PoS onto the system, so blame them for not giving a crap.

Also why would ANYONE want to develope any game for a system that is hacked if EVERYONE is supposedly using it? Not even shovelware people want to spend money (as little as it might be, it still costs them money) if that was true.

stop trying to use that sad ass excuse. And while im at it, if your on a forum called 3DS hacking and homebrew, stfu about being so anti-hack, its damn clear most people on here want and will pirate games, so stop bullshiting yourself....i know most of you do it and act all damn high and mighty because you say you dont.
You don't need to be such an aggressive ass you know? I'm not sure if you've figured it out in your 4 months here but everyone opinions are welcome here and it just happens that some of us are anti piracy, thats just how the internet works and if you can't live with that then your better off finding a community that's strictly piracy. We tolerate piracy not encourage it, pirates gonna pirate though and we get that but you don't have to attack everyone who doesn't want the 3ds hacked (quite a few of us don't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up