ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kallstar said:
Hi guys,

The old forwarders are now history. I created a new complete NTSC-U Forwarder set that should now work in USB Loader GX as well. These forwarders are 2stage forwarders. The iso will load a dol file in usb/Forwarder/Wiiware/xxxx.dol which will then load the wiiware title. These are the more advanced forwarders that should hopefully be future proof incase major changes are made to triiforce. Because instead of having to recreate all the iso's AGAIN, a simple batch file could be used to create new dols for the forwarder/wiiware folder. Both the dol and forwarder iso needs to be present on the hdd for these new forwarder iso's to function. Bellow is a pack with the folder structure you should see on the root of your hdd.

Individual forwarder iso's will take a while for me to get up because it will require a lot of moving around. The old forwarders can still be found in my mediafire shares and i will leave the mirrors up but its advisable that everyone switch over to the new ones. Also the old ones seem to be broken with cios38rev17 but these new ones work great
smile.gif

I'm also pretty sure that the combination of cios38rev17 slightly increases wiiware compatibility. I was able to start Adventure Island The Beginning without it freezing but i'm not sure if it was due to the updated cios.

These new forwarders also seemed to compress better.
smile.gif

The TitleIDs now also have WW- added in it so even if you choose not to paste the wiiware names to the end of your titles.txt file it should still show up at the bottom of your games list with ww- infront. In addition to this the folders are also named in a manner which give configurable USB Loader the full name since there is a character limit for iso names.

My Main Mediafire Share folder
Proper NTSC-U WiiWare Only Triiforce Forwarder ISO's 2parts - 182mb total
(Proper NTSC-U WiiWare Only Triiforce Forwarder ISOs 01.18.2010.part1.rar
(Proper NTSC-U WiiWare Only Triiforce Forwarder ISOs 01.18.2010.part2.rar
Mirrors

Enjoy,

Kallstar
These.

If your using an SD make sure to have a copy of the /Forwarders on your SD.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for anybody who is/was having trouble with bust a move plus dlc, i found a fix (assuming i wasnt the only person having this problem) it wasn't working at all and then i noticed that space invaders g.e. was in 00010001\57495645 and its dlc was in 00010005\77495645 (notice how the last digits are the same) and with bust a move plus its 00010001\57505545 and the dlc folder was in 00010005 like it was supposed to be but with the last 6 digits being wrong. So if your bust a move plus dlc doesnt work, use showmiiwads and make sure its titled correctly (its supposed to be 00010005\77505545) this is probly just for ntsc only (the folder directories at least) i used the same thing to make my arkanoid plus dlc work (also reported by at least one other use as not working) happy dlc playing
smile.gif

MrRochie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif
grog.gif
Greets Dudes..I've been playing around with Triiforce MRC SS all weekend (off and on) without much luck.. What I am tring to do is put all 390+ Wads, VC, VC arcade etc. on some type of compatible USB loader. I tried a 16gb flash drive but the Forwarder would not start even after I ran them all through wad2nand ... I am using the USB CFG loader to play my Wii games off of a WBFS USB drive. Is there some method I can try to load my Wiiware games on this same drive and launch them through the CFG loader or through a forwarder in my Wii channels.. It would be sweet to have all my Wiiware games in one location so I do not have to run wad2nand every time I update my games.....Thoughts??? Idea.... ??? I like the KISS method (Keep it Simple Stupid) in order to get my learn on.....
wacko.gif
huh.gif

MrRochie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grog.gif
Thanks for the response kyle007 ...It doesn't necessary have to be the WBFS drive... a flash drive that would hold all my wads would work also. I tried a 16 gb but no go unless theres a limitation . I just haven't found any method that would boot the USB with such large number wads... The idea is one storage device for all the wads with png's etc.... that could boot from the homebrew channel or Wii channels... and I could add more games easily.... KISS KISS method... Loading each individual wad through the wad manager is a pain if you like to play lots of games in a row.. ...Thanks Dudes...... Ideas?? Thoughts??
bow.gif

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some images you can add. All in here: http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz246/n...riiforce%20MRC/

Starblade, Solvalou, Splatterhouse, Cybersled, Magical Drop III, Ai Cho Aniki, Blaster Master Overdrive, Art of Balance, Space Invaders Get Even, Chindouchuu! Pole no Daibouken!, Bust A Move Plus!, Swords and Soldiers, Bit Trip Void

Mr Rochie: The best method to use in my opinion is use a tool called Wad2Nand. It takes your wads and turns them into "Ticket" and "Title" folders, which you can just place on the device that has your NAND dump. I especially reccomend this methoid if you keep getting -1024 and -1 errors, and its actually a lot faster than using Wad Manager Homebrew apps.

Also, another thing to look out for. Make sure that the folder with your images is on the same device as the NAND dump.

MrRochie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif
NamoNakamura said:
Mr Rochie: The best method to use in my opinion is use a tool called Wad2Nand. It takes your wads and turns them into "Ticket" and "Title" folders, which you can just place on the device that has your NAND dump. I especially reccomend this methoid if you keep getting -1024 and -1 errors, and its actually a lot faster than using Wad Manager Homebrew apps.

Also, another thing to look out for. Make sure that the folder with your images is on the same device as the NAND dump.

I have tried Wad2nand to put the Wads on my SDcard along with my nand dump and that works ok for a limited amount of wads. (2gb sd card limit) but I still get "cannot read title folder error" when I boot from a forwarder using the same files that worked on my SD card (And yes I pick USB nand as the boot option) Sd works fine but it limits the number of Wads & VC I can load on it.... I guess Im expecting too much too soon...
blink.gif

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrRochie said:
wacko.gif
NamoNakamura said:

I have tried Wad2nand to put the Wads on my SDcard along with my nand dump and that works ok for a limited amount of wads. (2gb sd card limit) but I still get "cannot read title folder error" when I boot from a forwarder using the same files that worked on my SD card (And yes I pick USB nand as the boot option) Sd works fine but it limits the number of Wads & VC I can load on it.... I guess Im expecting too much too soon...
blink.gif

I have a 4 GB Cruzer Micro Flashdrive, and over 1 gb of games installed there. I've never booted using a forwarder so I can't help you there.

I recommend installing all the games that don't work on triiforce to the actual Wii. For example, Eduardo the Samurai Toaster doesn't work on Triiforce, so thats on my actual Wii, where as Splatterhouse works on Triiforce, so thats on my USB drive.

If you don't want to do that, you can always wait until Triiforce has more support, but from what I can tell, everyone's done working on the actual code for now. Don't worry, I'm certain Nintendo's picked up on this and later Wiiware and VC games will have lockout, inwhich the Triiforce developers will have to begin work again. That's how these things work!
laugh.gif

QUOTE(marc_max @ Feb 22 2010, 11:16 AM)
I'm working with djtaz of www.wiiboxart.com in order to use their server to host Triiforce mrc images. An autodownloading option is coming soon too.

That will be so convenient! Will my images make it in there too?

og style

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a little problem with the pic. I had v5.0 and all my images loaded up fine. I have all my images at 192 x 112 png. I update to v9.0 and only 8 images load up the rest have question marks in them. I even installed them on my harddrive in the triiforce_mrc dir. Does anyone know why the pics work fine with v5 and not v9?

PS
This is a great program with the gui.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are the names of the images 4 or 3 characters? In the latter case...try trimming the last character (eg. WTPP.png -> WTP.png).

Of course this name also has to match the name of the wiiware, but considering this worked in a previous version, I guess these already do match.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo