Hacking triiforce mrc

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no real easy way to do that. You could choose "Uninstall" from a Wad Manager if there's a wad available (tried, never works), or find out the title and ticket names and delete them manually(thats what I do).

og style

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed the 4th letter on the name and It only shows about 9 images in v9 and all but 1 in v5. Does anyone have any other ideas? The images are still 192x112.png in v9.0?

Thanks

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure that the device you're running Triiforce off of is the same device that has your image folder. So if you run Triiforce off of a USB drive, make sure the images are also stored on the USB drive.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I have triiforce installed and pointing the USB Nand and everything looks fine.

I then used showmiiwads to 'extract' a wad file 'to NAND' and (confirmed it was there by going to showmiinand). But when I try to run it in triiforce, I get a system error about the game being 'corrupt'.

Is this potentially about the ticket not being in the USB nand ? The backup I made had no Wiiware on it (and I make a point of making sure the tickets are deleted when I delete a Wiiware game) ?

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue when I tried to use a wad manager to install games from the SD to USB.

I just said screw it and used Wad2Nand. It's never failed me, unless its a game that just doesn't run on Triiforce period.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks - I'll give that a try

It was actually a problem with a corrupt/incorrect key file - once I got ShowMiiWads to generate a new one the problem went away
smile.gif

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanikoko has made a new ciosX 18 with redirect of nand emulation. I have not gotten wanikoko cios 15 plus to work with triforce_mrc dose any one know why. I have all my emulated nands in the root of my usb hd. And they work great with wanikoko cios 14. So what am I doing wrong. Any help please.

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Royusmc said:
Wanikoko has made a new ciosX 18 with redirect of nand emulation. I have not gotten wanikoko cios 15 plus to work with triforce_mrc dose any one know why. I have all my emulated nands in the root of my usb hd. And they work great with wanikoko cios 14. So what am I doing wrong. Any help please.

Waninkoko on Rev 18--

"Let me explain two things:

1. Triiforce is broken, yeah. Triiforce works perfectly under rev18 with some proper fixes.

2. The ES_Identify problem (SU perms) happens if you use some specific IOS as base like, for example, IOS60 and IOS70. They have better security and I don't recommend use them for this kind of stuff.

Recommended base is IOS57."

So it seems triiforce/triiforce mrc need to be updated to be compatible with the new CIOS. Time to play the waiting game
smile.gif

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guitarloser85 said:
Royusmc said:

Waninkoko on Rev 18--

"Let me explain two things:

1. Triiforce is broken, yeah. Triiforce works perfectly under rev18 with some proper fixes.

2. The ES_Identify problem (SU perms) happens if you use some specific IOS as base like, for example, IOS60 and IOS70. They have better security and I don't recommend use them for this kind of stuff.

Recommended base is IOS57."

So it seems triiforce/triiforce mrc need to be updated to be compatible with the new CIOS. Time to play the waiting game
smile.gif
As I started with ios57 I changed to ios 38 as that is the ios for cios 14 by wanikoko. But evey time I start the auto usb emulated nand loader it says *ERROR: I can't get title list. (press any button) and when I press a button it code dumps. Thats why I was thanking my nands where in the wrong location. Thanks for the help.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
marc_max said:
I updated the image repository.
Waiting for djtaz to upload images and start testing. I'm going to talk with wiitdb mods too.

Well a while ago I wanted to get info added to games and covers, like genre, num players etc so I asked @ WiiTdb if they would add WiiWare + VC but they said no
frown.gif
I hope you can convince them other wise. If they do allow it maybe they could parse the data form the WiiWare + VC Offline .dat to get most details quickly, and I'm sure people would help adding other details.

Anyway, fingers crossed....

.dats here... http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=173348

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Slimmmmmm said:
marc_max said:
I updated the image repository.
Waiting for djtaz to upload images and start testing. I'm going to talk with wiitdb mods too.

Well a while ago I wanted to get info added to games and covers, like genre, num players etc so I asked @ WiiTdb if they would add WiiWare + VC but they said no
frown.gif
I hope you can convince them other wise. If they do allow it maybe they could parse the data form the WiiWare + VC Offline .dat to get most details quickly, and I'm sure people would help adding other details.

Anyway, fingers crossed....

.dats here... http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=173348
Taz from wiiboxart.com already offered their server to host Triiforce images. He seems to be offline for some days though.
I'm hosting images on my webserver now, but I want to take them off. My server is very small and I need more bandwidth (if I enable the image downloader they could close my account if there are a lot of users abusing of it). I need a good server for it, and it will have to last at least some years.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
2 noobie questions:

1) How easy is it to change the background image, text colours, etc for this ?

2) Does online play work if the Wiiware game is played through triiforce ?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AdamBrunt said:
2 noobie questions:

You have to recomplile the changed background image into the source, its not changeable outside that

Wifi does not work through triiforce, im not sure exactly why, anybody know?

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Skater4599 said:
AdamBrunt said:
2 noobie questions:

You have to recomplile the changed background image into the source, its not changeable outside that

Wifi does not work through triiforce, im not sure exactly why, anybody know?
wifi works in rev18 ! it has been tested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @diamondsofmayhem, dont worry